Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2130: Is This Love (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2130-love-19109/)

dannyhatch 02-04-2015 05:35 PM

2130: Is This Love

With Giulia Rozzi and Will Miles – Interracial dating; how to not get on television; Keith reviews The Interview; party etiquette; grocery store etiquette; Paris Hilton’s out-of-control brother; Bobbi Kristina Brown’s lover thrown out of hospital; Suge Knight’s murderous hit and run; Marisa Tomei’s family vs. Sean Lennon’s tree; Mark McGrath revisited

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

WSEIII 02-04-2015 10:16 PM

I recently realized that Bobbie Kristinas' initials are BK. Wonder if she gets things her way.

You say Tomei I say Tomeh! As to the tree I would hope that some kind of compromise can be reached. If it wasn't for the structural damage if I was a judge I'd refuse to hear the case.

Keith 02-04-2015 10:26 PM

I'd love to know what you could have possibly edited.

WittyReference 02-04-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 838785)
If it wasn't for the structural damage if I was a judge I'd refuse to hear the case.

"If it was a different case, I'd handle it differently"

"If I were a judge" from a guy who just worked out how initials work is almost as funny.

WittyReference 02-04-2015 11:21 PM

One of my earliest childhood memories is of my mother having a feud with the woman next door because the tree in their yard right on the boundary hung over our fence and dropped things in our yard and they should trim it and blah blah bullshit. They didn't talk to each other for 5 years over this petty rubbish and I was encouraged not to play with their kids. It's not so hard to imagine how over generations we keep passing on our bullshit to the next generation. Like wars and deep stuff and strained analogies.

thirteen 02-05-2015 08:35 AM

Giulia Rozzi's stand-up album is one of my favourites.

Enunciated Piffle 02-05-2015 08:59 AM

The Interview

"You honey dickin' bro?" :D

The interview reminded me of a modern Mel Brooks comedy, (pushed thru a stoned Seth Rogen filter) in that it's not about the premise or plot. It's all about the jokes.

Eric M 02-05-2015 09:15 AM

Keith's just mad at my words with friends skills.

thirteen 02-05-2015 09:55 AM

The Interview: I thought the beginning was very funny but then I fell asleep and had no desire to continue the film.

^ this could mean anything

Sparrow 02-05-2015 10:15 AM

i was expecting The Interview to be totally shitty, and there's a fair amount of pee pee, poo poo, ca ca happening, but it kept my attention all the way through. didn't feel like it was too long. had a smoking hot korean chick in a military uniform. would recommend even if you're just watching to see the hub bub or stick it to…somebody. who knows.