Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Chemda get in touch with Lucas' mom?
Yes 14 14.00%
No 86 86.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree134Likes

Old 02-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Tony, you're goofy.

We're not on a heist together and we snitched you out.

Some snitching...

"Haha you don't care and yet haha"

Chemda had a heart. I guess she showed weakness.

#selma

As for the show title, Liz, it was Chemda's idea and I know she's been sitting on it for a long long time. Finally she needed to break it out.

And back to Toni: I see you're trying to have a real conversation with Piffle. I think that says it all.

Lolhehe
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Ohhhh. Keith played the marathon call in.
Welcome to the party.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Whoever came up with the title for this episode deserves a medal.
Lucas came up with the title
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Tony, you're goofy.

We're not on a heist together and we snitched you out.

Some snitching...

"Haha you don't care and yet haha"

Chemda had a heart. I guess she showed weakness.

#selma

As for the show title, Liz, it was Chemda's idea and I know she's been sitting on it for a long long time. Finally she needed to break it out.

And back to Toni: I see you're trying to have a real conversation with Piffle. I think that says it all.

Lolhehe
You spelled my name with a Y on purpose, Keef!

Chemda has a huge heart which in itself could be considered a weakness, but by no means would I ever say that she is weak. That was not what I was attempting to convey. If you want to cut someone out of your life to the point you threaten to get a restraining order if they ever return to the state you reside, perhaps you should not considering sharing information with their mother on Facebook. Just saying. As much as you both get annoyed when your parents somehow find out shit you say on air, why would anyone want to reach out someone's mother to do the following, and let me post the definition of snitch here, "a person who tells someone in authority (such as the police or a teacher) about something wrong that someone has done?"

The hurt in Chemda's voice is why I said stop snitching....let's be real does anyone think she would just reach out once, tell him mother what's going on, block his mother, and just let it go? Chemda cares so much I picture his mom replying back and then Chemda is right back in with the toxicity. So it was easier for me to type "do not snitch" on my day off then to really sit here and type out a response like this. And hey, I would be a DELIGHT on a heist, tyvm. At least you know I wouldn't rat your ass out. I know when to hold them and I know when to fold them. Just like how I debate!

Re: Piff. Piff was one of the few folks who befriended me when I finally decided to jump into the forums. Some things I knew, some things I did not know, but I do talk to Piff outside of a show thread and he has a good heart. Now I do recognize he has been running a little batshit cray cray lately, but I'm not going to shit on him for it just because "the cool kids are doing it." Do I think he would skin me alive and wear it out in the snow like a fur? No. But I do believe he'd probably just jerk off on my leg and supply me with beer and weed. And I've done worse for beer and weed So Piff's alright by me.

Scummo, now he's just an asshole. But I do love an asshole. Which is why I also like you Keef. Cheers!
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm sad things got so unstable with Lucas. I'm glad that Keith and Chemda are taking steps to protect themselves.
VividRave likes this.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #16 (permalink)

Hey Kanye if you're such a good singer why was it auto-tuned? You should become a music producer since you know who the "real" talent is.

Chemda means well by considering talking to Lucas' mom, but I wouldn't because your words could be twisted and used against you.

Great job on the marathon in spite of the snow. It seemed like part of it was the Rosa show.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Piff was one of the few folks who befriended me when I finally decided to jump into the forums.
He probably didn't realise you were black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Scummo, now he's just an asshole. But I do love an asshole.
<3
Old 02-10-2015, 12:59 AM   #18 (permalink)

I can understand where Lucas is coming from.

I kinda love cHemmo too.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:54 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Whoever came up with the title for this episode deserves a medal.
Yeah, an award for evil. That song has been stuck in my fucking head since this popped up on my feed. It may be years before it leaves again, took me half a decade to get it out the first go around.

Shit, I even asked for that song at a party once, clearly there is no good mental state that involves people named Lucas or lids.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:40 AM   #20 (permalink)

Dude's got crazy eyes at the beginning of that video, I wonder if he had them in person as well or was just crazing it up for the video.