Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The Dress: What color do you see?
Black and blue 23 36.51%
White and gold 33 52.38%
Other 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree91Likes

Old 03-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

2137: Mrs. Hennessy Returns

Chemda returns married; Terrence Howard, Patricia Arquette, Stacey Dash, and the Fashion Police; Lupita Nyong’o’s stolen dress; Beyoncé’s sampled singer not paid; CitizenFour; the man who killed the American Sniper; Bill O’Reilly lied about war experiences; Fox news anchor says ‘jigaboo’ on the air; Veteran Affairs Secretary lied about his service; Leonard Nimoy and Lesley Gore die

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

At first the dress does look white and gold, but when I look at the white background it looks blue and brown.

I think fashion police post Joan Rivers could use a name change and a more positive outlook. Instead of making fun of the outfit say something like, this doesn't work for me and here's what I'd change. They could also adopt a feature I've seen in magazines where they tell a person how to get a high fashion look for less money.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'm from Kentucky, and I knew what "jiggaboo" meant by the time I was 11.

I'm curious- how many others grew up in the south and are familiar with the meaning of that word? Or that it was an actual word in the first place.
Keith and Hennessy like this.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Rape Ewok doesn't care what color the dress is.
WSEIII and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In every picture I saw over the last days the dress absolutely looked white and gold to me and it also does in the thumbnail for show-notes.
But when I open the pic I see for the first time the blue and brown (I guess because of the dark background around it? Rosa help?) - mind blown!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:00 AM   #6 (permalink)

"a thrilling symphony that's both... mind blowing." And? BOTH MIND BLOWING ANNND? DONT LEAVE ME HANGING TERRENCE HOWARD YOU SON OF A BITCH!

"to every woman who's given birth.."
Fuck you.

Stacy Dash has been an asshole for quite some time. She's like an old white Republican man in a deteriorating hot black female body. It's okay, Chemda, Stacy Dash didn't write Clueless, you can still love it.

My first reaction to this Zendaya bullshit was if Joan Rivers had said this, no one would have batted an eye, and if they did, she sure as shit wouldn't have apologized.

I have no clue how you all see white and gold. Maybe lay off the pot now and then.
Scumhook and theycallmepyro like this.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Patricia Arquette may have had a wonky speech, but let's not forget that she was great back in the day in True Romance; as well as recently in Board Walk Empire. Those tits are truly incredible and timeless.

This was a great ep. Nice to hear Chemda and Keith both back in the studio. I really liked Rosa's call in. Not so sure about dEad's. I didn't know when you call in and sound like a creepy stalker, (and so nervous you start to panic) that the go-to move, was to shit on me.

"Uhhh Uhhh. I stood next to Chemda, back in 2006...but I didn't say hello...uhhh uhhh. Fuck Piffle! Am I right? Uhhh uhhh..."

dEad. I like you. If you are going to shit on me though, I do ask that you make it more funny. Perhaps less pathetic. This is, (after all) a comedy show.

Peace and Love. Peace and Love.
Keith, VividRave and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Keith it will NEVER not be sketchy to offer someone a ticket without having the time to go into the context of "I'm not a creep but I am a weirdo who buy's movie ticket's for popcorn instead of just buying popcorn so here have this ticket." it's just not possible. In order to avoid this super awkward moments just stick to buying a ticket for some time after 5pm and before 10pm (when most ppl are outta work and not in bed) and stick them up on twitter for some follower, who knows the context, to get

or keep doing this and give us funny stories
Old 03-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Mitsou

The photo for Mitsou is not the right one.
You have a photo of the french canadian singer Mitsou.

This is the wiki for the right one:
Mónika Juhász Miczura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-03-2015, 12:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We found the Canadian one much hotter.
TeraVanadis and VividRave like this.