Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-03-2006, 09:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

movie titles

The movie you were referencing with the date rape and the puking and the keg is The Rules of Attraction. One great movie.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

Patrice: KEITHANDTHEGIRL.COM! MYSPACE! COME OVER HERE! YOU HAVE NICE EYEBROWS! I'M ON MYSPACE!

Holy fuck you had me laughing my ass off, Patrice.

Old 02-03-2006, 10:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Great show guys, Patrice for president.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and her tits are playing a Texas housewife turned prostitute in an upcoming movie, which she's also producing. Based on a true st...(YAWN..)

"Edgier roles" = playing a hooker when you're too old to play high school chicks.

Good to see the "cute" MySpace guy's British.
Come on over American girls, we all look like that.

JoeL...
Old 02-03-2006, 10:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

Laugh Track

One show to note that does not have a laugh track is The Simpsons. Aside from the fact that its a cartoon - and therefore you couldn't fake an audience - but also because the humour is so layered and different viewers laugh at different things at different times. But one time, they did add canned laughter to a Bart-Homer insult match. It felt incredibly out of place.

I've always thought it was funny that the laugh tracks in Britain sound different. Do people laugh with accents? I prefer the British one, but laugh tracks suck in general. Sit coms should have a live audience.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd007
To go back to the 'people talking to you in the bathroom' thing for a sec...

Worse than someone talking to you in the bathroom is the naked old guys in the gym locker room. Apparently the ideal time to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger is when your shriveled, wrinkled junk is swingin' in the wind.

Ever heard of pants? Try putting some on before talking to me. And even then, I still probably don't want to talk to you.
They talked about that on the TV show 'the four kings' Locker room etiquette, Eyes up
Old 02-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

There are Great shows with NO laugh track. SCRUBS, My Name is Earl, the office. Verry funny and they let you decide when to laugh.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:15 PM   #17 (permalink)

My favorite part of the conversation is when Chemda thinks is gross that keith would mention boys playing with peroid clots, but she has no probably talking about how the clots look like pieces of baby.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:01 PM   #18 (permalink)

Please tell me what the hell that song was at the end of the show!???
Old 02-03-2006, 02:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

whoa, wait....THAT is the guy they drooled over for 5 minutes on the show? I'm not saying he's an ugly bastard.....but the kid has ONE picture of himself. Anyone can manage to look half-decent in ONE picture. I wouldn't have even looked twice.

Anyway, it was funny to hear about strangers who just can't shut themselves up. Once I was on a plane trying to work on some homework about poetry when I felt the guy next to me reading over my shoulder. Then he has the balls to say "I don't think that is what the poem is about". I tried to be polite and say "well they want to know what MY interpretation of the poem is....not yours". He continues to talk about it and I get creeped out because he's in his 30's and at the time I'm 18 or so....so I just start ignoring him. He was making me feel so uncomfortable and I was pretty shy so I didn't know what to say.....so I start writing in my homework things like "It is very hard to interpret this poem because the creepy guy sitting next to me on this plane won't shut the fuck up. I would rather die in a firey plane crash than have to listen to this loser pretend to know what he's talking about"....etc. That shut him up....but I had to pretend to be looking out the window for the rest of the trip it was so awkward.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab1881
Please tell me what the hell that song was at the end of the show!???
Underwood Carrie: Jesus, Take The Wheel