Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Has Keith and The Girl ever induced a panic attack in you?
Yes 10 20.00%
No 40 80.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 03-05-2015, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

2140: Hack My Life

with Brooke Van Poppelen – Hack My Life; @midnight; Girl Code; Keith vs. Artichoke Pizza; customers vs. waiters; KATG causes panic attacks; Keith and Cat vs. their landlord; personally observing Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg’s new family; vaccinations; Seth Rogen’s old office needs renovated due to weed smell

Guest:
Brooke Van Poppelen

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

katg panic attacks

-When @eatspaste was uncovered for cheating during the standup contest.

-Hearing the show back of when I was too drunk to be on. (after Viva Patshiva.) Where was 'My Name Is Keith' then??

-Waiting for the response to Keith and Chemda telling people they'd been broken up for over a year.

-KATG ep 1209 Oy.

-Hearing someone insanely ignorant, continuing to push their mind-numbing, bullshit prerogative and having no room for conversation...And not being able to do anything but LISTEN. There have only been a few...

-KATG ep: 1316-When I "come out" as straight.

-Certain prank phone calls during the marathon(s).

-Watching KATGtv 22.

...to name a few of my personal faves.
The Girl, Bucho, dEadERest and 3 others like this.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Did you actually disassociate all those times or were they moments of extreme anxiety? The eats paste call huh? Lol I went into super excited mode for that I think I listened back to that at least 10 times.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

HOLY SHIT this guest needs to shut the fuck up. You can tell that she is physically attractive from the fact that she can't shut her stupid mouth.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

A comedian talking on a talk show. Can you imagine?
Keith, The Girl, Tech007 and 2 others like this.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I wonder..Brooke did you faint on the 5 train going up town some time 2 winters ago? around 14th St? A woman fainted on that tain I was on on the way to work, out of the blue. No sounds or words before, no swaying, just plop.

A bunch of people rushed over and tried to lift her and a woman said, with authority, leave her there don't move her, and did some quick examination.
Luckily we had just pulled into the station and so I stepped over her, she was standing directly behind me before she fell, and into an incoming local train. Ooph.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

My experience going to see Keith and Chemda in NYC openened my eyes to what New York style pizza is and how there are Ray's Pizza shops, as an example, on almost every other block. In Southern California the equivalent is Mexican food shops. You can get slices individually such as at CostCo or some Italian restaurants but this is hard to find and typically only available as lunch specials. More often you are left ordering a calzone if you just want a couple slices but then you wait 20 minutes. I have seen a couple places recently opening up in bar areas selling slices at night.

Regarding mohels, herpes can be transmitted even when there is no active lesions present. So inspecting for mouth ulcers guarantees nothing.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Keith and Eric M like this.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'd like to know what strain of weed that illegal farmer was growing, obviously the bunny wasn't paranoid.

Keith, I'm terribly sorry if I fucked up your science. I voted that I can't buy pizza by the slice, but I wasn't considering Costco or Pizza Hut. Since neither are places you can easily walk into, buy a slice, and leave, I think it didn't damage your scientific process.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devohawk View Post
I'd like to know what strain of weed that illegal farmer was growing, obviously the bunny wasn't paranoid.

Keith, I'm terribly sorry if I fucked up your science. I voted that I can't buy pizza by the slice, but I wasn't considering Costco or Pizza Hut. Since neither are places you can easily walk into, buy a slice, and leave, I think it didn't damage your scientific process.
I don't think that any pizza in Alafuckingbama is worth buying, so your vote is irrelevant, much like your state.