Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have as a friend?
Keith Malley 34 38.64%
Christian Finnegan 21 23.86%
Danny Hatch 33 37.50%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree162Likes

Old 03-27-2015, 04:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hey even though Keith and Christian are broke up, can they still pod together?

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 03-27-2015 at 06:15 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89vision View Post
Christian should do a weekly podcast.
Let's start with that.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
This show is now available in video!

KATG.com/Christian
Thanks for this. The first time I've felt absolutely compelled to watch the video after hearing the show. Probably not the last...

Holy hell this episode.... and I thought TTSWD was the high water mark for comical awkward overload. This episode had me laughing so hard, for so long that tears were flowing from my eyes - both times through. Chemda = completely priceless as she relates AND loses it again and again.

A plus plus plus!
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fuck Danny
Marry Keith
Kill Christian x 2
Sparrow and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #35 (permalink)

apia, do you ever hang out in katg.com/chat. you should. EST evenings.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:30 PM   #36 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Who are these 18 that want Finnegan as a friend?

If you try to talk to him, he will interject before the first sentence is even out to tell you why you are wrong about every fucking thing. And don't you DARE text him, heaven forbid.

This fucker even said his IMDB was wrong lmaooo and just shitted all over my complimentary feedback before Keith even finished it! hahaha I cannot with Christian - he drives me nuts, he's exasperating to no end, but is so hilarious I don't give a shit. I rewatched the video last night and drank every time Christian interrupted Keith.....I was more fucked up than I was at KATG week and the marathon combined!
Keith likes this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:12 AM   #37 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Internsted in my personal story about Americans being obsessed with marriage?
Like this post and I write it down.
I'm curious how dying alone is uniquely European

Tell your story
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:17 AM   #38 (permalink)

Hey what's Mach schnell mean again?
Old 03-30-2015, 03:21 AM   #39 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Our perception of the US (in Portugal, but I guess also in Germany) is that people are obsessed with the institution of marriage. Most people who have partners in Europe are, in fact, married but a lot of us live together first, have children first and then, sometimes, gets married. This is common practice in central and northen Europe but the southern countries have been following the trend since the 90's.

How do you feel this? Is this a middle America thing? Are we very wrong?
Old 03-30-2015, 05:46 AM   #40 (permalink)

Apia, can I just say I have really enjoyed your posts lately?

Ok now that I said that, you are right, the US is obsessed with the institution of marriage. And I say that as a married person of almost 12 yrs (been with him for 16 yrs as of 4/13). But there are so many that have just recently gained the right I have or still do not have the same right simply because of gender so it IS a very big issue here and will continue to be until this is rectified.

And I also think it's more of the western societal norm of last century (courtship, marriage, then babies) that has evolved to our current issue of marriage equality. We put so much emphasis on marriage and ignore so much like education, homelessness, quality of life, the economy, our government, health care, and etc. Our country is just fucked up (in my opinion) and marriage is just the tip of the iceberg. More and more, I want to sell everything and just move abroad, just due in part to our immature and archaic mindset on many, many things. So no, i do not think you are wrong at all. We are fucking ridiculous!

However, marrying someone is a legal commitment you cannot walk away from so easily, i can admit thats how i feel anyway considering what i had to go thru the one time I actually filed for divorce. I resent when couples who are not married act like breaking up is so difficult - it is not the same as being legally intertwined with another person at all. So i have to ask you, since you have been married to your partner 3 years, were u engaged any of the 6 years? Why even bother getting married at that point? Do partners have any legal rights (like visiting you in a hospital as next of kim)? Did u have any legal protections when you bought the house with your partner? I hope you do not mind these questions, not trying to be rude. Just curious of the benefits of having a partner versus a spouse outside the US