Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #31 (permalink)

I think I called it!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:55 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
If youve never seen Keith perform, you MUST get this DVD. Even if youve seen his stand-up, get Childrens Party Songs now! Warm up with your favorite KATG episode (I recommend the last half hour of show 57). Grab a brew or two. Turn off the lights, pop on the DVD and enjoy! Ten years from now when theyre trading on eBay for $500 youll be glad you bought it for cheap. (Hey Keith you should individually number them.) And if Keith holds true to his quest never to repeat a joke, youll never see this material anywhere else.
You convinced me. I just ordered it from the store.

Keith, are you signing the DVDs? That'd be great if you could.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:28 PM   #33 (permalink)

product placement.

i kinda skimmed the first page...but shit, with all the product placement - when are we getting rid of commercials??? id hate to see a show if they actually had to make more than 15 minutes of show. god.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
I think I called it!
Yes you Did. Good call.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #35 (permalink)

Chemda's tip

Chemda,

When the delivery asshole puts your stuff out there for you to pick up, you can take his tip, hold it up so he can see it and then put it on the ground inside your house. Then you go walk out and get your stuff. If he's still around when you're through, he'll see you close the door and teh tip is gone. What's he going to do, give you bad service? He's already there..

Lickmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Chemda, in the beginning of the show you Said "Some one MYSPACE me something" Later you said " She Googled" and then you laughed that you said 'Google' as a Verb, but you did not care when you used 'myspace' as a verb.
You Love MySpace way to much.

My UPS guy rings the Doorbell, after dropping off the package. I think my guy does it so he can say he notified that he left my package on the porch. But i live in a house and not an Apartment.

Any Photos from the Event? Flickr Account or somewhere online?

I miss so many other shows, because I olny TIVO a few shows. and i miss a bunch of commercials for other stuff. By The Office and My Name is Earl are my favorites.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:08 AM   #36 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Did anyone take photos of the screening and the after show?
Old 02-13-2006, 03:57 AM   #37 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
Chemda,

When the delivery asshole puts your stuff out there for you to pick up, you can take his tip, hold it up so he can see it and then put it on the ground inside your house. Then you go walk out and get your stuff. If he's still around when you're through, he'll see you close the door and teh tip is gone. What's he going to do, give you bad service? He's already there..

Lickmy
You nailed it dude. Either that or you want to wait til he puts the box down so it's clear he's not bringing it all the way and as he stands up you say, "Oh ... I have to pick it up myself?", faking genuine innocent surprise. When he looks at you, you want to be holding a bill in your hand and let him see you put it back in your pocket.

If he opens his mouth, lovingly deploy your taser or attack ferret.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:07 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho
You nailed it dude. Either that or you want to wait til he puts the box down so it's clear he's not bringing it all the way and as he stands up you say, "Oh ... I have to pick it up myself?", faking genuine innocent surprise. When he looks at you, you want to be holding a bill in your hand and let him see you put it back in your pocket.

If he opens his mouth, lovingly deploy your taser or attack ferret.
That would work too. Chemda would have to have somebody who has mice in their house so she can train them to attack these guys. Or maybe we have something useful for a robot that shoots flames..