Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2163: Breast in Show (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2163-breast-show-19227/)

marykae 04-14-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNJ (Post 842031)
But then how can women decide to exclude men for the purposes of safety and competition? It seems like your fine with one cutoff, but not another.

The entire issue here is the validity of a hard gender cutoff.

I have answered you on a very similar question before and am opting not to repeat myself.

KOUNTRY 04-14-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 842032)
Is this true? Or is it just high profile fighters like Rousey saying this?

I feel very strongly that people should advocate for their own personal safety. If everyone feels that it's dangerous to fight Fallon, then they shouldn't fight Fallon, trans or not.

Then they have to leave the sport. Cause they fight who there told to fight. What's safe and best is if she not in the sport at all. And rausey says it's not fair. but she one of the very very few that also says she will fight her if told to and she will knock her out. Problem is very few feel that way I only know of her and cyborg. Everyone else says no it seems like

marykae 04-14-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOUNTRY (Post 842030)
Would you join football and then say every one else can't where pads just me?

I wouldn't join a sport and expect to change the rules of the game. So no.

marykae 04-14-2015 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOUNTRY (Post 842034)
Then they have to leave the sport. Cause they fight who there told to fight. What's safe and best is if she not in the sport at all. And rausey says it's not fair. but she one of the very very few that also says she will fight her if told to and she will knock her out. Problem is very few feel that way I only know of her and cyborg. Everyone else says no it seems like

If it's the minority, then they leave. Find another sport, form a splinter, whatever.

It's fair. They have options.

KOUNTRY 04-14-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 842035)
I wouldn't join a sport and expect to change the rules of the game. So no.

Well in away that's what she is doing. It's been said on here on many feeds few times that because she was a male she will be able to take much more than the majority of the other women. I get that some girls are going to be stronger then others take more abuse then others. But you can't have one that can take so much more. What happens if she kills one of these women. She already broke Tamika brents orbital bone. That's not a injure that happens in woman's MMA. Or males that I have ever heard of. What if one of these women doing what they love dies from a punch to the temple from Fallon. Then what?

KOUNTRY 04-14-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 842036)
If it's the minority, then they leave. Find another sport, form a splinter, whatever.

It's fair. They have options.

No the minority say they will fight her very small minority. The majority says no.

marykae 04-14-2015 09:51 PM

Kountry, I am not understanding what you are saying to me. I thought you were saying one thing, but it turns out you were saying something else.

I appreciate that you are trying really hard to clean up your grammar and sentence structure (not sarcasm), but it's hard to have a conversation with you when I don't fully understand what point you are trying to make.

KOUNTRY 04-14-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 842040)
Kountry, I am not understanding what you are saying to me. I thought you were saying one thing, but it turns out you were saying something else.

I appreciate that you are trying really hard to clean up your grammar and sentence structure (not sarcasm), but it's hard to have a conversation with you when I don't fully understand what point you are trying to make.

What don't you get? She has a advantage that is to great to overlook. The other women are less safe because of that. She has already done damage to a woman that has not ever happened in the wmma. What if she kills one of those women with a punch to the temple. I really don't see what you don't understand (no sarcasm either) just having hard time figuring out the part you don't understand.

marykae 04-14-2015 10:09 PM

I understand you right now.

But I read three posts from you that seemed to have conflicting information from one another.

It's hard for me to respond properly when I have to read some of your posts ten times over, and use context clues to understand what you are saying, only to find out that I read it incorrectly anyway. :-(

KOUNTRY 04-14-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 842043)
I understand you right now.

But I read three posts from you that seemed to have conflicting information from one another.

It's hard for me to respond properly when I have to read some of your posts ten times over, and use context clues to understand what you are saying, only to find out that I read it incorrectly anyway. :-(

Sorry about that I looking at our exchange can't find the discrepancy. You post I quote you and respond don't see where I contradicted anywhere. But sorry none the less. As long as you see what I am saying now I guess works. Bottom line all the women or at least the vast majority of women will not be safe with her in the ufc.