Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you afraid of flying?
Yes 13 21.67%
No 47 78.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 04-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

2168: Progressive

with Katharine Heller and Sally Tamarkin – Working out and washing your hair; what to say during a break-up; anxieties and panic attacks; Bruce Jenner’s transgender special; Iceman is gay; Sandra Bullock is the World’s Most Beautiful Woman; Dave Chappelle’s drunk set

Guest:
Sally Tamarkin

Katharine Heller

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 04-27-2015 at 09:12 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

This ep isn't even available on iTunes yet but here I am listening via the katg app/ player. Neat.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We don't set it up that way deliberately, but yes, we're in control of the app so we can get the shows in there immediately, even before iTunes.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have one child. Three pregnancies total. I am blaming my busted uterus for fucking up my bladder. It's the only way I can justify in a semi dignified way how I wet myself during the minute long Kanye? Kanye! bit.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
I have one child. Three pregnancies total. I am blaming my busted uterus for fucking up my bladder. It's the only way I can justify in a semi dignified way how I wet myself during the minute long Kanye? Kanye! bit.
I have no excuse, I just straight up peed.
Keith, Bucho, mariana and 2 others like this.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Keith, what would it take for you to have your gay catholic brother on an ep of My Name is Keith? I think that's a podcast the world needs to hear. Or maybe its just me.

I disagree with every negative thing said about Sandra Bullock. She is a saint and god's gift not just to comedy, but to humanity. I loved the melodrama of the Blindside and watching her cry with her flawless but slightly Pinocchio-ish face, beautifully, in the side room. Ditto for the shade at Goddess Celine Dion

I didn't do any actual reading on this Gwenyth Paltrow story. I read the headlines of all the shit people posted on facebook on it and listened to these eps but I assumed from the beginning that the point of any celebrity doing this was to point out how fucking unfeasible it is to live a healthy life on welfare and to bring the focus on that for political reasons. Assuming that it wasn't and she's just doing shit because she was tagged on twitter like an old woman getting a chain-letter then why are we paying her any attention? We know she still has more money than she should for her level of talent and ability to wear wigs, and that shes completely out of touch with real life.

Fuck gay Iceman. All of those past Xmen can go kick rocks. The REAL Jean Grey is still dead, having died for our sins AGAIN, and Marvel can throw whatever glitter they want to on the team to make us give a toss but nah. Pass. I'll wait for Jean to return as she always does.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Keith, what would it take for you to have your gay catholic brother on an ep of My Name is Keith? I think that's a podcast the world needs to hear.
HELL yeah!!! I mean yes. And 10 Hail Marys.

Yeah shouldn't Ice Man be the asexual one? With the frosty cold frigid dick etc? To me Jean Grey's boyfriend Cyclops was the gay x men. It's those lazers. Jean was a beard and Marvel is too scared to admit it. Poor Cyclops. Stuck in fraudulent relationship just to appease the Marvel franchise.

If it wasn't free comic book day this Saturday I'd probably cry.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

I don't understand why people think Kim Kardashian's ass, nude magazine pics, sex tape, etc. are so objectionable. Every time she does something sexy people act like it's the worst thing she's done since the previous sexy thing she did, worse than all of her reality show celebrity bullshit.

I think it's the opposite; the sexy stuff is great. This is what she should have been doing the whole time! When I saw the Paper magazine pics I was happy that she was getting back on track! This is the only way Kim Kardashian can be useful to the world, she's up to doing full frontal, and people are complaining? Imagine how things could be if she had only gotten the positive reinforcement she needed.
dannyhatch likes this.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge View Post
Poor Cyclops. Stuck in fraudulent relationship just to appease the Marvel franchise.

If it wasn't free comic book day this Saturday I'd probably cry.
Poor Cyc indeed. Always searching for a psychic or queen of demons to fulfill his oedipal desires of having a partner who can literally read his mind and fix his personality problems
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Panic at the disco

I think the difference between panic attacks or not is self-confidence. For instance, my wife is a high performer, but constantly thinks she's going to fail and will cause herself to have panic attacks and vomit. Keith is just a confident human being that knows if something doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world. There are always alternatives. I'm like Keith, and I consider myself a high performer. I just don't freak out about what could or could not happen in some hypothetical worst case future.
dannyhatch likes this.