Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: As discussed, do you care about plot holes in fantasy?
Yes 36 67.92%
No 17 32.08%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree28Likes

Old 05-08-2015, 08:08 AM   #21 (permalink)

I hate when the other person pays. Dates, friends, whatever. if we're out, I assume I'm paying all or at the very least half of the bill. And I mean 1/2 the check, not I'll pay for my food and drink and break it down. If the bill is $80, you're getting 50 from me for my half and tip. I think growing up super poor, I dont care about money now, and I have a real problem with people paying for me. I feel like I owe them even if there wasn't some sexual undertone to it. I have no problem paying and don't think they ever owe me anything.

I make twice what my bf makes and I pay for 90% of our outings without issue. I really cant fathom how a woman could be brought up to think that a man should pay for everything.

I love drinking, I think I've made that clear. I wouldn't even let a guy at the other end of the bar buy me a drink because I felt like that would be taking advantage. Even when my friend and the bartender were pushing me to: "its a free drink!". It's not free and I didn't want to pay the price for it.

Ray dropped 40, and this chick just had to put up for the equivalent of a drink and the tip. I would have thought that was so sweet if he'd done that and would've given him a 20 back and put that shit on my card.

Plot holes matter because regardless of the style/type of fiction, the creator/author has created a world with set rules in it. Like shit in Twilight: Vampires cant make babies werewolves can only imprint once or some shit but for the main characters these rules that apply to every other "race" somehow dont apply to them because the author wanted everyone to have a happy ending. It's bad writing. (sorry if some of this is off, I read that garbage book once 5 years ago..)
The Girl, Scumhook and FingerLakes like this.

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 05-08-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: plot holes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

I didn't like Rae at all. She acted like men owe it to her to pay for everything just for having a vagina. She is exactly the kind of person Ray was talking about but she couldn't seem to see it.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

This was a great episode, Rae and Ray were great guests. The energy was awesome
Keith and The Girl like this.