Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2180: IMHO (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2180-imho-19290/)

Sparrow 05-19-2015 07:00 PM

isn't it up to God?

Professor Subterfuge 05-19-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn (Post 843259)
Just say "I didn't like this guest because..." or "I didn't like this episode because..."

LOL

Here's a thought. If Sabrina returned would the result be any different? Was it an anxious attempt at going for the funny that was her undoing? Or does she really and truly not jive with the show?

To this listener, she seemed kind of oblivious. Out of place on a podcast.

Jo_Culprit 05-19-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 843252)
I understand love and the need to be loved by a companion. But the Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin. I don't hate anyone because they are gay/lesbian.

Public masturbation is never in good taste, but it's kinda up to the people to decide if they are going to make a big deal of it or not. In Japan it's all about touching/looking through a females' panties on the subway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 843274)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scotticus (Post 843273)
How is this whole thread not about what WSE just said.

isn't it up to God?

I think the real question is, if God is a woman, does she wear panties?

and is WSEIII ever going to stop thinking every word in the bible is exact truth written but a magic sky deity rather than by a bunch of robed monkey people living in the sand. Also, what is sin but magic made up soul karma anyway. What a ridiculous system to shame gay people with.

Yvan 05-19-2015 07:30 PM

Liked Sabrina fine. I didn't find the over-talking annoying, to me it wasn't more than normal. She sounded inexperienced, but not closed to learning.
If I hadn't listened I wouldn't have learned Chemda likes to argue.

Eric M 05-19-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn (Post 843265)
I guess I really need to spell this out. If what you're going to post is reasonable and constructive enough that you'd post it in any other show's comments without being that asshole, that's fine. What I see with this show is that people think they're empowered to shit on guests because there used to be an award. There's no award. You don't have any special powers. You're just an asshole.

Your mission is self defeating. You're trying to stop negativity but you're spreading more of it in the process. They were some throw away comments and a little call back to past KATG. You're overreacting.

Scumhook 05-19-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn (Post 843269)
You can have the last word

That's mighty white of you.

Scumhook 05-19-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 843270)
i like you, scummy.

backatcha, birdybby <3

badthing 05-19-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 843282)
backatcha, birdybby <3

again .. perfectly fine episode .. did a relisten .. did she like stab someone? keith is laughing chemda is laughing .. serena is laughing .. I am laughing .. what the fuck war crime did I miss out on?

Scumhook 05-19-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badthing (Post 843284)
again .. perfectly fine episode .. did a relisten .. did she like stab someone? keith is laughing chemda is laughing .. serena is laughing .. I am laughing .. what the fuck war crime did I miss out on?

If you enjoyed the ep, then revel in it bby.

Each to their own, in the great green festival of love that is KATG.

Apart from that omgomgomg cunt. He can go fuck himself.

littlp 05-19-2015 09:30 PM

I enjoyed Sabrina. She did come across as a little too much a couple of times but I liked the dynamic between her and Chemda. I'd love to hear her on the show again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk