Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you learned something meaningful on psychedelics?
Yes, they've taught me something 12 21.05%
No, they've taught me nothing 15 26.32%
I've never taken psychedelics 30 52.63%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree18Likes

Old 06-04-2015, 10:53 AM   #41 (permalink)

I only ever learned something once while on psychs. I learned how to play an Everclear song and a Lagwagon song on guitar. After I sobered up, I could no longer play said songs and I was told that I was really playing them well when I was high (by people there who were not high and/or as high).

I was shit at guitar before the trip. Small hands.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That's what happened to Hendrix!!!
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:20 PM   #43 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codefendant View Post
Im going to skip an extensive "anti-sexual assualt" preamble. Obviously its wrong.

However, there is still no one verifiable saying Louie has done anything criminal. In fact, Mark Normand's story should lead one to believe that he has a weird fetish that turns women off. But no part of his story indicated that it wasn't consensual.

Even Jen Kirkman's story indicated that a comedic colleague (probably Louie) made her "super uncomfortable" and was married at the time. It could just be that she knows what hes into when he is dating/courting/whatever (the jerking off in front of a companion) and he probably hit on her and she felt uncomfortable, just like a lot of people who have to reject a flirt/solicitation/whatever feel.

Not one person has come forward saying the guy did anything criminal. We heard some third/fourth hand story of a girl or two? who came back to his hotel with him after a show and said he jerked off.

Couldn't he have just been getting somewhere consensually, and when things escalated hes like "hey I know its weird but this is kinda my thing", and the girl responds "What no! thats totally gross" and bails? (she probably did it more mellow than that) Then the girl tells a story of how he "tried to jerk off on her".

For as progressive and liberal as you guys are with peoples hangups and fetishes. It probably because of Cosby but its odd how you are glossing over details that would distinguish him between an odd dude who weirds girls out sometimes because of his fetish. Some are probably up for it. It sounds like Normand's friend was and then later regretted it or wanted to shame Louie (kinda lame actually, she didn't have to be intimate or whatever with him, and then goes and tells her friends what a weirdo he is after she participates)

Anyway, there is just no evidence at all of him doing anything criminal. I don't understand his particular fetish, but I don't have to. Dude likes it weird, less weird than a lot of people. We just don't know the whole story and to jump the gun makes you guys sound dumb and you are helping ruin a mans reputation through gossip.
WINK
Apia likes this.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
WINK
I know, its crazy I was 99% right. He didn't commit a crime.
He didn't assault anyone. And you guys acted like he was Cosby when he was much different. You defamed him without proper evidence, and treated him like a rapist, when now its clear he isnt.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codefendant View Post
I know, its crazy I was 99% right. He didn't commit a crime.
He didn't assault anyone. And you guys acted like he was Cosby when he was much different. You defamed him without proper evidence, and treated him like a rapist, when now its clear he isnt.
What planet is this?
Scorpion and astrokahn like this.