Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-13-2006, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

219: Apple Butter

"I can't try harder 'cause there's something in my crotch."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

When does the show actually get posted? Or is it uploading to Libsyn right now?

"And she doesn't even see it coming..."

I saw one of those things on myspace...I'll try to find it.

Here it is:

"Bulletin title: NEW SEX POSITION

THE RODEO- start hittin a chick from the back, and after a couple of minutes or so, lean foward and wrap your arms around her stomach (get a good grip) while you're still inside her... lean closer, up to her ear, and whisper "I got AIDS!!!" Now HOLLLDD ONNNNNNNN, see how long you can last before being tossed off..."

Fun stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
hey corey, its okay to just edit a previous post....
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that.

*Edit-who has seen this Danny Deckchair...movie?

Nahh.

Last edited by DanClass; 02-14-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Malley as Bruce Wayne: (high res link)

Malley as Batman (high res link)

Gomez (high res link)
For those that own the CD/DVD Children’s Party Songs: This is Fuckin’ Gomez and The Cookies You Can Draw On:

Last edited by spooky; 02-14-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Now I'm really feeling great that I'm studying Psychology at college. At least I know in advance that I'll be a douche.

I think I remember hearing somewhere that for college graduates the suicide rate for Psychologists is second only to that of Dentists.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Where is the Batman Picture?
Old 02-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

here's a sex trick...."The Keith Malley"

to do this, you......

FUCK YOU, YOUR "TRICKS" SUCK ASS!
Old 02-13-2006, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda
Now I'm really feeling great that I'm studying Psychology at college. At least I know in advance that I'll be a douche.

I think I remember hearing somewhere that for college graduates the suicide rate for Psychologists is second only to that of Dentists.
I have a degree in psychology though whenever someone asks me what I majored in I lead with English. I went into psychology as a nave high school kid who was fascinated by the science of it all - only to encounter little science (outside of behaviorism and pharmacology) and many theories - with weirdo and off-kilter fuck after fuck whose sole purpose in studying psychology seemed to be to either analyze themselves or their peers.

By my junior year the whole profession turned me off and I switched my English minor to a major. It took me an extra year and a half but it was worth it: studying Milton is far more rewarding than Jung.

If its true that the suicide rate is high for psychologists, it isnt because of psychology its because psychologists were fucked up to begin with and thats why they studied psychology.

Good beer, good friends to advise you, some prozac, and you're well on your way to resolving most issues.

"That's me -- call me crazy, call me a pervert, but this is something I enjoy."
- Boogie Nights
Old 02-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
I have a degree in psychology though whenever someone asks me what I majored in I lead with English. I went into psychology as a nave high school kid who was fascinated by the science of it all - only to encounter little science (outside of behaviorism and pharmacology) and many theories - with weirdo and off-kilter fuck after fuck whose sole purpose in studying psychology seemed to be to either analyze themselves or their peers.

By my junior year the whole profession turned me off and I switched my English minor to a major. It took me an extra year and a half but it was worth it: studying Milton is far more rewarding than Jung.

If its true that the suicide rate is high for psychologists, it isnt because of psychology its because psychologists were fucked up to begin with and thats why they studied psychology.

Good beer, good friends to advise you, some prozac, and you're well on your way to resolving most issues.
And, you really are crazy if you go into psychology to try and figure yourself out. That's just nuts.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william

After leaving high school I went to what would be the Australian version of Junior College. There I was studying IT for two years, and just was seeing everyday what a depressing area of work it is. Admittingly, it might have been different if I was studying IT at college, but I was just so turned off at the whole thing. Though after leaving High School I was not a good student, and was, if I have to be honest, somewhat weird. By that I mean I was quiet, shy, and anti-social.

During the second year I changed dramatically as a person, and I started looking at doing something other than IT. I read up a little on Psychology and it seemed pretty good. Mind you, I've never been to therapy, so like you I was naive. Probably the closest I've come, up to this point in time, is watching Frasier and listening to Loveline.

I'm about to start the second year, and am loving it, though I was never strong at science, so for me it's a good thing. The majority of people that were studying seemed to be somewhat normal, though second year starts in about a week, so I'd have to assume that the concentration of weird people will be higher than before.

There was one time when I realized how people change when they do the subject. During one of the workshops for a unit, a forth year student was there redoing the unit. The tutor wasn't there so there was just some idle chit-chat going on. A couple minutes later someone asked the forth year something, specifically about analyzing others, and she started telling us about the different traits she had identified in each of us.

The problem is that when I look at it, I know that I will gain in "douchiness" by the time I'm done studying, especially as I'm looking at doing Clinical Psychology, as I will end up analyzing people who I'm not treating, and like KatG said, will most probably scrutinize over my relationships.

Like Corey said, it's madness to go into Psychology with the objective being self-improvement, and William, even though I'm going into a profession where it will be my main purpose to treat people, I can't say I disagree with your last sentence.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda

it's madness to go into Psychology with the objective being self-improvement

self-improvement

isn't that the motivation for any career choice?