Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you were in the same position as Black Mirror's Prime Minister...
I would fuck the pig. 30 53.57%
I wouldn't fuck the pig. 26 46.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree86Likes

Old 06-09-2015, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

2191: Safe Words

with Ari Shaffir – Thailand’s prostitutes and abnormal sex; sports betting and the Triple Crown; Blackfish; Black Mirror; the Entourage movie; dealing with rude behavior; words that became offensive; Ari vs. Damienne Merlina; Ari vs. Howard Stern

Guest:
Ari Shaffir

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 06-09-2015 at 02:52 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

0ooo, first comment, haven't listened or voted but saw this was happening.
Been listening to Ari's 'cast and his

so glad he is a friend of the show, looking forward to listening . . in a week or so

i'm busy!
Old 06-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh, Ari.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Next time there's anybody having trouble with gender pronouns, please let's remember Keith watched a whole documentary and still calls whales dolphins.
mariana, beckydewbabe, blu and 2 others like this.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You'd have to assume they would rather be called dolphins than killer whales, and I respect that.
Bucho, mariana and mitchy like this.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

I would never have sex with an animal. I would gain a bad reputation and my friends, or the whole country in the case of Black Mirror, would wonder what other depraved things I do. Were I in the same situation I would have special operatives locate and rescue the Princess. Mario and Luigi would be perfect for the assignment.
Bucho and scotticus like this.

Last edited by WSEIII; 06-09-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
would wonder what other depraved things I do
Sorry Willy, I think that ship's sailed.
Keith, DWarrior, Bucho and 1 others like this.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ari was on Legion of Skanks a couple weeks ago and he talked about the thing with the one-armed girl. One part he left out is that she would stick her nub in peoples' mouths while they were eating, and then when they got upset she'd say "What? You pull your dick out on-stage!" Fuck that gross, stinky internet bully.

About the retarded thing, I don't buy your rationale for your usage of the word. I don't think it's any different from claiming that you're only calling people bundles of sticks. I think you're just being resistant to change. Retarded has been a derogatory term in every part of the United States since before you were born.

The only reason I brought it up is that it's clear if you've been listening to the show for a while and you can read between the lines (thick lines on that Caitlyn Jenner episode) that you're a progressive person. You may be very conservative, but you've made more progress than most people. I wouldn't even bother making this argument to Luis J. Gomez. It's an Uncanny Valley effect.

I think it's a mistake to assume that anyone pushing for progress is a Jezebel SJW type, or that they don't understand jokes. KATG is Sesame Street compared to some other shows I listen to. You don't need to be a zealot for political correctness to understand that referring to anything bad with a term that's only used for a group of people is a lazy, shitty thing to do.

I won't harp on this any more. Thanks for addressing it on the show. What Ari had to say was interesting.

Edit: I'm voting that I wouldn't fuck the pig, because in the show the princess is only a beloved celebrity. Like Chemda said, I'd do it if it was my partner. I'd line up ten pigs and cum in every one of them while looking directly into the camera. I'd give the kidnapper immunity and ask him to come and fuck me while I fucked all the pigs. Then I'd resign from office and be proud, for the rest of my life, of doing the right thing.
therewillbesnacks and squids like this.

Last edited by OnmyojiOmn; 06-09-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Retarded Language Police

I'm a fan of words. Especially great ones like 'retard.' It just totally blows by all other descriptor words. It's got weight to it. Re tard ed. Even the syllables are perfect.

Most musical terms are in Italian. The term Ritard or rit. is used often. It lets the player know to "gradually slow down."

When I plug Retard Definition into google search, the first thing it shows is that it's a word to describe a slow down or impediment to progress. Things can retard. Your brain can retard. When you get so fucking stoned that even watching South Park is difficult, you have "smoked yourself retarded."

I refuse to get rid of this word. It's a valuable word with many applications and uses. Obviously, if someone who is mentally disabled is anywhere within ear shot, I wouldn't use the term. As then, (and only then/ in that instance) does it take on the connotation of being a slur.

Things retard. People retard. So stop being retarded about it.
WSEIII and squids like this.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Bill...

Nevermind.

LOL #irony