Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27

FREAK.
Damn, beat me to it by five minutes.

I guess these are the avatar size and IM chat size Kilmer Elbow.

And you should see it when it gets hard. Woof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kilmerelbow.jpg (9.0 KB, 164 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Low

But still watch Heat, if only for Al Pacino SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY and then talking quietly.

And if you're really lucky, maybe he'll throw in a HUAR.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27

FREAK.

This is just fucking gross. You would think with all that money you he could get that shit fixed.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Spooky's a legend

Spooky was absolutely hillarious today!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
mcd

Drunk Spooky is hilarious.

Just remember who's responsible for the title of this show, spooky...

From a live show: "mcd007: Spooky is a 3-beer queer..."

I did that to you, lightweight! Muwahahaha!

Old 02-16-2006, 12:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

Amsterdam does have smoking shops, i live there and you can get weed on every street, even in the small towns. and its legal
Old 02-16-2006, 12:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

"It could be worse than fucking a goat from behind."

Hmph.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

Spooky - Lord of the Geeks.

But I see where he's coming from. Its all part of the effect, the mood, the escape. When I purchase an audiobook (via audible) I always listen to a snippet of it first to see if I like the reader's voice. Does it match the theme? Does he provide the right cadence? Is he reading it or living it? If I don't think he meets the criteria, I'll pass. As for music in Audiobooks, I've only recall it done well in my favorite listens, Jeremy Iron's reading of Lolita. You'll hear the music once, a lovely melody as Humbert Humbert begins his discourse.
"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of my tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.

She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms, she was always Lolita."

And then slowly, almost imperceptibly, it fades away and you're drawn into a beautiful, poignant, almost perfect reading of Lolita. (Almost for me because I would have directed certain passages differently.)

--

Here I am, a wrinkled grey old man, and I still crunch on slush as I walk by, thinking that I'm helping the city by making the snow melt faster. "Ohh! I just helped two ounces out of forty trillion tons melt!" Dumb-ass. But like a little kid I'll still do it every time. It’s the little things that bring me pleasure.

Slush is so disgusting - you see this black filthy film on top of the snow and wonder what do the insides of your lungs look like after living in the city for so long. Fuck the energy crisis - I'm more interested in cars that burn clean.

--

So last week Soccer Girl loses her content and now Spooky - it's the Malley effect.

That's fucked up, though - spilling ink all over your work. Whenever you have to reproduce something from memory its never as good as the original. And worse is trying to get the motivation to start all over. The video game analogy was perfect. I have to hand it to KATG - I don't know how Keith and Chemda have the ability to redo entire podcasts. I remember the one with Patrice and only in retrospect (when you pointed it out) was it just slightly more obvious as you prodded each other to repeat stories.

--

Having to register as a sex offender because you fucked a goat is wrong. It’s misusing the intent of the law. I recall from my study days that bestiality is extremely common among young boys growing up on farms - almost to the point that you're abnormal if you've never had your dog lick your balls while you jerk off.

--

I've seen Jackass at least five times. Its like a train wreck where you can't look away. What bothered me the most was when they went around with the hair-clippers and zapped each other. That was fucked up! Newspapers should have a fleet of reviewers:
  • a Guy who likes guy films like Jackass
  • a girl to check out movies like "Sense and Sensibility"
  • a college grad who never made it in the film business but still loves to talk about Felini
  • an old man who'll compare everything to the way it used to be made
  • a regular dude who'll set you straight: "Don't spend your $12 on this - wait until it comes on on HBO or DVD. It's not the kind of movie your girl will like so watch it after she's gone to bed. By the way, don't go to the bathroom 35 minutes into the film."
I have an old copy of The Bare Facts at home. Every guy should own a copy. It lists out whose naked in what movie, what's shown, and where in the movie are the scenes. There's another book out there, Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia : The A-to-Z Guide to Finding Your Favorite Actresses Naked but according to a reviewer on Amazon, "He has descriptions of all the actresses, but offers very little information where to locate the nudity. He ONLY offers one scene per actress, even if the actress is nude more than once, in a movie" so I'd stick with The Bare Facts.

"Honey," your wife asks, "Do you want to see Kindred Soul"

"What's it about?' you call out. As she babbles on about some inane plot, you pull out your copy of The Bare Facts and find out that Tawney Kittan does a topless scene 35 minutes and 22 seconds into the movie and as an added bonus Phoebe Cates also appears in a rarely known nude scene 48 minutes and 18 seconds into the movie!

"Sure," you tell your wife. "Sounds great!"

(By the way - I made up Kindred Soul.)

---

Nice ending! Keith was like, "and we're done!" Great show!

"That's me -- call me crazy, call me a pervert, but this is something I enjoy."
- Boogie Nights

Last edited by william; 02-16-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

You guys are all fucking assholes to Deuce Deuce. I like Deuce Deuce. Here's my vote for Deuce.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Here's my vote to keep messing with the whiney bitch's head \o/