Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many phone screens have you broken?
Zero 37 56.92%
1 19 29.23%
2-5 8 12.31%
6-10 1 1.54%
11+ 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree35Likes

Old 07-29-2015, 07:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

I voted for 2-5. The 2nd time i got my screen fixed i had it for less than 24 hours before it fell off a bathroom sink counter and smashed into a million pieces. A tear may have slowly, silently, leaked out of the corner of my eye. After my 5th one I switched to a Nokia windows phone and on top of being able to drop it in parking lots constantly, I actually like it better than an iPhone.

What these jerks wouldn't let Keith get out was if you had a fucking manual you'd take a look at it BEFORE playing the game.

I actually brought up Keith's "mistake" argument when talking about Hogan a few days ago. He "made a mistake" 8 years ago, forgive him! No, he's been racist for decades and he's an asshole. Calling someone a nigger isn't a "mistake".

But I'm more offended they replaced him on Tough Enough with the Miz. Could've at least given it to Jericho; let him sit down.
Keith and Scumhook like this.

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 07-29-2015 at 09:13 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I feel doubly vindicated in Mike Lawrence's hatred/disappointed in Antman.

I have only owned one smart phone, still do, and I have never cracked it's screen. Dropped it a ton of times. don't really understand how people fucking destroy their phones like they do, and as often as they do
*edit* I have a Galaxy, which I do see broken but not as often as I see broken Iphones

Last edited by FingerLakes; 07-29-2015 at 08:31 AM.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

wait
Keith likes this.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I dropped my first iphone 2 weeks into having it and it luckily only got a scratched up back corner but that scared me and I immediately found myself a good case and used them ever since
Speck makes my fav ones btw, I have this one right now so pretty and quite sturdy

The one time I killed my phone screen was when I got a different case that had a wallet built into it which looked and worked great but apparently the company put all the work in getting the wallet part super and the actual case part did very little to protect my phone SIGH
Old 07-29-2015, 10:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmattress View Post
Sorry, I don't know where to post this, but there was a show within the last couple of weeks that had me rolling on the floor, and it's the one I want to use to get my cousin on board. Within the first ten minutes, Chemea had been trying to make a code term for telling Keith whether they'd invite the new apprentice over to the studio. Anyone of any assistance? Thanks fam.
Looking at shownotes I think you are looking for this one:

Quote:
KATG 2214: Start Over

Show Notes
— Proficient: Alexis Guerreros, whose name Keith pronounced perfectly, is in the studio
— Getting Saucy: Aside from his comedy, Alexis is a pizza tour guide, of the walking and bus variety, and he detests chain pizza restaurants
— I’m Gonna Have Starbucks: Keith and Chemda talk about their interview (and pre-interview strategy meeting) with Wendy, the first Keith and The Girl apprentice.
Keith likes this.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:08 AM   #16 (permalink)

Anthony Jeselnik is the best thing on this damn show (LCS). I love how you can tell he doesn't give a shit .. I mean, I'd prefer it if he wasn't on the show, but you gotta work, I guess.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
don't really understand how people fucking destroy their phones
Try dropping it from on top of the fridge.

I can't believe those Apple cunts didn't include a fridge-drop test as part of the iPhone QA process. Fuck Steve Jobs.
My Sweaty Balls likes this.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Maybe it should have been in a bag of rice?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I tend to base a lot of my movie going decisions on Mike Lawrence nowadays. I haven't seen a Marvel film in cinema since Ironman 2 and I've rarely made it through a whole Marvel film in its entirety. Guardians of the Galaxy was probably the last straw - a totally shit house piece that showed me that the Marvel filmed universe has already run its course.

A month after getting the Samsung Galaxy s5 - with a screen protector - and an Otterbox commuter case - it dropped onto a timber floor. A single crack now goes right across the screen from top left to bottom right.

If I want to get it repaired - $190 fuck you very much.

My Samsung Galaxy s3 has been dropped more times than I can count. Still haven't been able to break that screen.

I'll no longer be able to watch Rocky 3.

Last edited by Dean from Australia; 07-29-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Try dropping it from on top of the fridge.

I can't believe those Apple cunts didn't include a fridge-drop test as part of the iPhone QA process. Fuck Steve Jobs.
Thank god the wind that hits a helicopter isn't as forceful as the distance between the top of a fridge and the floor.