Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you let your friend breastfeed your child?
Yes 19 43.18%
No 25 56.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

Old 08-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Cool story. When you think about it, how weird is it to breastfeed from another mother? If you understand we're just another kind of mammal, (in need of milk) And that we even take milk from other species, it's not so weird.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-14-2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: ugh
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 11:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredG View Post
The reason fanboys (like me and "Michael Lawrence") are pissed about the Fantastic Four movie is that we liked the comic. They showed a family that had superpowers and they weren't boring or stupid, although they had adventures that were a little cartoony.

So why can't Hollywood make a live-action movie of the Fantastic Four as good as The Incredibles? Is that too much to ask?
It is when the people making the movies are only making them so they can legally hold on to the liscences. FOX literally only made this movie because if they didn't put it out this year they would have to let Marvel get ownership back on film rights for the FF. They didn't give a crap about how it would turn out, as evidenced by the fact that they let that boring clod play Mr Fantastic.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And they didn't want to make money? They just wanted the rights?

Did the guy from the Academy Award-winning Whiplash work for free?
Old 08-14-2015, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

its a summmer action movie, with oversee box office and dvd sales it'll at least make back the money it cost to make. The money they will make from the toys made off it will also put them over into the green. Or at least that's what their shitty number crunches have told them.
Making money doesn't mean they have to make an effort to make a GOOD movie, especially when they rush production to get it out before their contract is up. Keeping the property out of the hands of their competitors is more important to these assholes

Last edited by FingerLakes; 08-14-2015 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
its a summmer action movie, with oversee box office and dvd sales it'll at least make back the money it cost to make. The money they will make from the toys made off it will also put them over into the green. Or at least that's what their shitty number crunches have told them.
Making money doesn't mean they have to make an effort to make a GOOD movie, especially when they rush production to get it out before their contract is up. Keeping the property out of the hands of their competitors is more important to these assholes
Johnny Universal over here.

"And they'll get a percentage overseas, so that'll be sweet..."

Why couldn't there be a good script? They were in a hurry to put it out? If only someone told a good Fantastic 4 story in the past that they could have used for pennies on the the dollar...
Old 08-14-2015, 10:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

Is this the movie?

Only cost a cool $1m

But seriously, if you make a movie to retain the rights, its gonna look like this.

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 08-14-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I said no in the poll, but just because I could do it myself and had no problems...

....The other way is to pump milk and give it to them.
Uh, yeah dude. You CAN pump it the day before. You CAN put it in a bottle. All of which is great. Unless you're a father working till 3pm and your brand new baby infant is dropped off at 12. She won't drink from a bottle, (too young for solid food) and simply refuses to do anything but nurse. THEN you are fucked and losing your damn mind.

My kid nursed till she was 2 and a half. I don't care if a complete stranger walked in. If she was drug/ disease free and and had milk in her titties; I would of let my kid nurse. It's so fucking aggravating as a young father to be so damn helpless.

So yeah. Nurse off the strange. JUST STOP CRYING
Old 08-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If she was drug and diseased free. That old gag...
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:37 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I don't care if a complete stranger walked in. If she was drug/ disease free and and had milk in her titties; I would of let my kid nurse.
You get a lot of lactating strangers wandering into your house at 3:00am? Where the fuck do you live?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
You get a lot of lactating strangers wandering into your house at 3:00am? Where the fuck do you live?
He lives in Montana. The sky is big, the men are manly, and the livestock have learned to sleep with their backs against a wall.

So yes, nocturnal lactating strangers are commonplace.