Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Whose side did you find yourself on re: honesty in biopics?
Keith 48 84.21%
Everyone else 9 15.79%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree28Likes

Old 08-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
I really liked Justy when I first heard her. To be honest she's been getting on my nerves in recent episodes. She seems to immediately try to oppose everything Keith says and then act like Keith was asking for it.
THIS IS WHY KATG VIP is so important! You know she's still pissed from her appearance on MNIK! She's a comic. She got drunk. She got exposed. Keith knows her secrets. She's pissed.

I'm more angry Chemda talked about movies. Again. She's so good at discussing politics, relationships, EVERYTHING but movies. Mainly cuz she doesn't really watch 'em.

Justy being a dick to Keith is awesome. Makes him funnier. Makes him work harder. It's good for a guest not to be intimidated by Keith. There needs to be a few.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Keith and Justy are fine. I feel like there's mutual understanding that they can play with each other like that and not actually hate each other at the end of the day.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
It's On, (Dr Dre) 187um Killa. Implying he was going to murder Dr Dre.
You call that implying? Then you might be OK with "the truth" of this movie.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
You call that implying? Then you might be OK with "the truth" of this movie.
So his lyrics, "Well if it's on motherfucker than it's on" along with 187, (code for murder) along with "Motherfuck Dre, Motherfuck Snoop" ya do the math.

You have no idea wtf you're talking about.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
So his lyrics, "Well if it's on motherfucker than it's on" along with 187, (code for murder) along with "Motherfuck Dre, Motherfuck Snoop" ya do the math.

You have no idea wtf you're talking about.
I do know what implying means though. And I was implying that you did not. Now I'm just saying it.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #16 (permalink)

Eazy E was an actual gangster. He sold crack. He grew up on the Compton streets. He knew nothing about rap. Some guy named Andre was rapping in a cheesy group he didn't like. He'd wear a stethascope and called himself Dr Dre.

Dre needed money to start a new group and record. So he got street hustling Eazy E to finance it. Also got him to write lyrics and rap. They formed NWA and blew up. The only problem was that E was business savvy and had a white shiester manager.

Straight Outta Compton sold over 3 million copies. It was the right album at the right time. Only problem was that Ice Cube, Dre and others weren't seeing the cash. E's manager got them all to sign a contract, naming them legally as a group. He offered them 75 grand a piece to sign. Ice Cube knew they were getting fucked and left.

When it came time to record NWA second album, Dre wanted to get paid. E's manager said no. Dre found this giant bouncer named Suge Knight who wanted to start a rap label.

Supposedly, (and it makes sense this happened when you see the aftermath) Suge Knight took some sketchy hood dudes to E's house. They threatened him and his manager to sign Dre off/ let him leave E's Ruthless Records.

THIS is why Dre and E hated each other. Dre went on to record his own songs under Deathrow Records and blew up. Recording Snoop and making millions. Dre would mock E in his videos. E would make songs like Real Compton G's dissing Dre.

It's like I said. Try and find a youtube video of E NOT calling Dre out. He fucking hated him.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
I do know what implying means though. And I was implying that you did not. Now I'm just saying it.
Is there a lot of gangsta rap being played in that robot brain of yours? I have those albums. I grew up when that rivalry was going on. It was televised.

I love how you just disagree with me, but have no idea what YOU"RE talking about.

"Do you know the answer?" "Nah. But I disagree. Just cuz."

Old 08-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Is there a lot of gangsta rap being played in that robot brain of yours? I have those albums. I grew up when that rivalry was going on. It was televised.

I love how you just disagree with me, but have no idea what YOU"RE talking about.

"Do you know the answer?" "Nah. But I disagree. Just cuz."

Keep going. This is all gold.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #19 (permalink)

When E was forced to let Dre leave Ruthless he then sued and that's why he got paid over Dre's Deathrow recordings. He got points on sales. He talks about it here.

Keith likes this.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

So with all the stuff about the rivalry out there. Check out Dre talking about E. There's no fucking way Dre went to see him on his death bed. I think he's full of shit. Just like his film.

How can someone who professes to be so 'real' just lie about him and E? Who gives a fuck that he died of AIDs and you didn't like each other. Be real. He had the balls to talk gangster shit, but now somehow his speech is impeded?

I thought his group promoted Express Yourself. Now it's just revisionist history with sales tax.

Keith and daemon like this.