Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Brother Love be a good father?
Yes 36 85.71%
No 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree12Likes

Old 08-30-2015, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2237: Brother Love and Marriage

with Brother Love and Sarah Tomek – Brolo is a homeowner; your parents’ will; Steven Tyler vs. Aerosmith; tour bus etiquette; Jackie Martling calls in; fantasy football; blackout sex; group dining etiquette; Brother Love, father

Guests:
Brother Love

Sarah Tomek

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Enunciated Piffle likes this.

Last edited by dannyhatch; 08-31-2015 at 11:15 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

The new song sounds fuckin great can't wait for the album
New here likes this.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

It sucks to hear that separate checks are such a pain in the ass for servers. Are the plates heavy too?
flerchin likes this.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

What a great live show! It's fun to watch the katg studio fill up with people. I kept wondering who the good looking woman with the great legs was. Turns out it was BroLo's wife! What a lucky man. Shame she has to hide those legs behind a drum kit. Ah wells.

The only part of the show I didn't like was Keith being a shit head. He gets forgetful about things. Like owing apologies. Or endlessly crying about the fact his forums has a delete option. OR shitting on people who try and make the show fun by submitting questions.

Every KATG fan is different. Everyone brings something different. You'd think in the ten years of doing pod Keith would realize, (maybe even value) this a bit.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Can't wait for your MNIK.

Love ya piff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
What a great live show! It's fun to watch the katg studio fill up with people. I kept wondering who the good looking woman with the great legs was. Turns out it was BroLo's wife! What a lucky man. Shame she has to hide those legs behind a drum kit. Ah wells.

The only part of the show I didn't like was Keith being a shit head. He gets forgetful about things. Like owing apologies. Or endlessly crying about the fact his forums has a delete option. OR shitting on people who try and make the show fun by submitting questions.

Every KATG fan is different. Everyone brings something different. You'd think in the ten years of doing pod Keith would realize, (maybe even value) this a bit.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Emails and babies

Thought Chemda might like this shot of my wife's phone that a friend took a photo of recently;

mazphone.jpg

I want to throw her phone into the fiery pit of Mount Doom when I see how emails she has in there. But its mainly spam emails - she works as well as being a Mum and I think she enjoys the physical pain she can cause people when they see her email count that high.
The Girl likes this.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Forget his own wedding, THIS is going to be Keith's best day ever.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

In my opinion, Keith realizes what you bring, and his comments set you off and gives him exactly what he wants. He's playing you.
Lanfear and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:

Sorry did I miss something in the episode? Did they talk about you piffle?
Keith and WittyReference like this.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefusingYouLiquor View Post
Sorry did I miss something in the episode? Did they talk about you piffle?
Come to the next Sunday aftershow chat party and you can learn all the drama you don't hear about on the show (or just get drunk with us and have fun)

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...t-party-19473/
Enunciated Piffle likes this.