Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-21-2006, 05:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

About Spooky...

1) Cute girl Spooky! But she does come off as some what intimidating with all that embarrising you in public shit going on. But hang in there... She might get over it!
(If my girlfriend would do that to me though I think I would kick her out on the street. - But that's just me)

2) I'm kind of surprised that Spooky has turned out to be such a good friend of K&C cause he just seems too nice, if you know what I mean. Keith is so tough and spooky so soft...
But as they say - opposites attract!

Keep up the good work guys! And keep Spooky on hte show, cause he's just great! I voted for Spooky - no doubt!

/ Andy

http://www.theartofandy.com
Everything and nothing - all in one place
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

What's she gonna think when she finds out a whole show was dedicated to her?
Old 02-21-2006, 06:08 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friz
What's she gonna think when she finds out a whole show was dedicated to her?
whos gonna tell her? she doesnt care for this kind of show(which is why she wont ever be on it), and shes unapologetic about it. she wont listen for herself, unless i make her. and she already knows what happened that night, and she knows how she treats me, so even if she heard it, i dont think it was all that bad.

would your veggie girlfriend go to a BBQ place and then to poker, both of which she hates, for 10+ hours, with people shes assuming are going to be animals, just because she wanted to hang out with you? with as much that did happen that night, shes still alright in my book.

anything i find annoying or bothersome about her i came to terms with years ago. trust me, the good far outweighs any bad. im not going to ask her to change anything about herself. and anything she wants changed about me, well we've been together for how many years? keep askin, maybe this time will be the time it works.../shrug
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:14 AM   #14 (permalink)

This show should be called: "Social Engineering -- The De(con)struction of Spooky's Relationship".
Old 02-21-2006, 06:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Great show, one of the best that I have heard in awhile. Anyone that has been to texas knows that Spooky and Amber's relationship is a perfectly normal southern relationship. It's not for everyone but it is who they are. I think that if Spook Spook was really unhappy he would have no problem to take a walk and it sounds like Amber is the same way. More power to you spook. I think that it was good that she came out to support you even when she thought that she wouldn't like the company. Good luck Spook Spook.

P.S. As a side note can we revote the SS vs. DD poll?
Old 02-21-2006, 06:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
would your veggie girlfriend go to a BBQ place and then to poker, both of which she hates, for 10+ hours, with people shes assuming are going to be animals, just because she wanted to hang out with you?
In a word, No.

I only know about you from what I've heard but if she's been with ya that long she must be one hell of a girl.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:01 AM   #17 (permalink)

Spooky, regarding getting your girl a laptop.

Two words: Nekkid Pix ...(of her, not you)

I'd donate!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:37 AM   #18 (permalink)

One thing I found quite enlightening was Keith calling a pussy an "armpit with a hole".

Obviously politically incorrect, but still strarkingly honest and quite surprising since it was uttered in a public forum/broadcast.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 AM   #19 (permalink)

Good show,
Was there a gay undertone when Spooky talked about him and Keet going one on one, pushing , then spooking pushing back harder Keet taking him down with one hand - Listen from 41:45 to 42:30

Keet and Matt were good guys and did not bad mouth Amber as much as Chemda. She told most of the stories about her. She does love that "Spooky Ass"
I do agree with Keet, do not marry the first girl you slept with. You have not had your heart broken and do not know what a different relationships is like.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #20 (permalink)

While listening to the show I got the feeling that Spooky's girlfriend was probably just feeling defensive that she didn't seem to know what he's like when he's out with his own friends. Girls get competitive and want to prove they are closer to a guy than his friends.

Personally, I think it's cool that Spooky keeps his home life and recreational life seperate. It reminds me of George on Seinfeld when he explains that friendship George and relationship George could never meet or else friendship George would die.