Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-21-2006, 10:59 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Spooky, regarding getting your girl a laptop.

Two words: Nekkid Pix ...(of her, not you)

I'd donate!

same
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #22 (permalink)

we be crazy bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
would your veggie girlfriend go to a BBQ place and then to poker, both of which she hates, for 10+ hours, with people shes assuming are going to be animals, just because she wanted to hang out with you? with as much that did happen that night, shes still alright in my book.

anything i find annoying or bothersome about her i came to terms with years ago. trust me, the good far outweighs any bad. im not going to ask her to change anything about herself. and anything she wants changed about me, well we've been together for how many years? keep askin, maybe this time will be the time it works.../shrug
i give her credit for coming out with you guys even when she was expecting the worst.. good for her.. and good for you for stickin' up for your girl. all us ladies are "crazy" in our own little ways... you've got my vote spooks.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

I understand Spooky, I have the same type of relationship with my girlfriend. I hang out with her friends, she doesn't with mine. I get silly drunk when out with my buddies, have a couple of cocktails when out with my girl. It's only natural ... Oh, and I have been with her for eight years, since college.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:01 PM   #24 (permalink)

No matter how much Amber is okay, keith and spooky are totally gay for eachother.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #25 (permalink)

here's the deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
no, shes 26.
I blame Spooky... because he must be some wimp ass whipped boyfriend when he is with Amber...let's put the shoes on the other feet.

Spooky, what if you went out with her friends and all of a sudden her best friend.. passes her a shot of tequilla.. and let's say that she told you that she doesn't like tequilla and never would have it with you? or, how about if out of the blue she said.. "I like anchovies" and she had told you before that she doesn't, but when she is with her friends.. all of a sudden she likes anchovies.. wouldn't you think that it was strange? I mean, after 10 years, you see a different side of her?

It's your fault Spooky for hiding a different side, it's good that she sees it.. she should spend more time with you and Keith and Chemda.. really.. she should be on the show..

Here's the deal... I bet that she hasn't changed a bit.. everything that she said or did was predictable right?

oh and KATG... great show!
Old 02-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

This was one of the best shows ever. Get this foursome back together soon.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #27 (permalink)

I would have to say that Spooky's woman is just seeing a side of Spooky that she hasn't ever seen before. I disliked the taste of beer until I got drunk that first time. Now, you wouldn't see me without one. He just moved to New York, and was suddenly thrust into K&C's company. They made fast friends and you begin to do the things that your friends do. Thats why he's a lightweight. 3 beers and he's having a good time with it all. His woman has never really seen him drink so figured that he either didn't or didn't like it. At some point she asked him and he probably said offhand - I don't really like beer. His woman sees this as the last word. He tries new stuff to fit it with the people around him - Too many people think in absolutes.. I think she is one of those kinds of people. In any case... First post! I've been a longtime listener - since ~108 or so... I try to spread the word as far and wide as I can. There isn't a person at work that doesn't know the .com address as I usually yell it out when someone asks me what the hell I am laughing about.
Absolutley love the show - thanks for the countless laughs. There isn't a better podcast out there anywhere.

Last edited by Rich; 02-21-2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugm2099
This was one of the best shows ever. Get this foursome back together soon.
This was the most boring show I've ever heard. Spooky for the love of GOD go home to Amber. Have you moved in? GO HOME.

This show should have been called 224: Pussy-whipped

Last edited by DJQuad; 02-21-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:15 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhappy
Personally, I think it's cool that Spooky keeps his home life and recreational life seperate. It reminds me of George on Seinfeld when he explains that friendship George and relationship George could never meet or else friendship George would die.

Very true, friendship SAP Rest in peace.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad
This was the most boring show I've ever heard. Spooky for the love of GOD go home to Amber. Have you moved in? GO HOME.

This show should have been called 224: Pussy-whipped
I would of liked to hear more of Matt. Just for the stories of how Keet wanted the DVD to look. But Again Spooky has to be de-constructed.

Oh, thanks for letting KATG bust yoiur balls again Spooky, it does make for an interesting show when you are there to be made fun of.