Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-23-2006, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

That Professor Arthur Butz teaches at my school, Northwestern University, and I actually had him as a lab director last quarter. The guy is a short, stocky New Yorker who I actually thought was a Jew before I heard anything about his world-famous Anti-Semitic ways. Little did I know, the guy is a well-known Holocaust denier who has been flaring up like herpes from time to time for years. The guy has been a tenured professor for at least 20 years, and the University hasn't given him a significant raise in that time and his office is a shitty leaky one in the basement. Here's the President of NU's statement about Butz:

Quote:
Northwestern University Associate Professor Arthur Butz recently issued a statement commending Iranian President Ahmadinejad's assertion that the Holocaust never happened. Butz is a Holocaust denier who has made similar assertions previously. His latest statement, like his earlier writings and pronouncements, is a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people. While I hope everyone understands that Butz's opinions are his own and in no way represent the views of the University or me personally, his reprehensible opinions on this issue are an embarrassment to Northwestern.

There is no question that the Holocaust is a well-documented historical fact. The University has a professorship in Holocaust Studies endowed by the Holocaust Educational Foundation. Northwestern offers courses in Holocaust Studies and organizes conferences of academic scholars who teach in areas relating to the Holocaust. In addition, Northwestern hosts a summer Institute for Holocaust and Jewish Civilization. And most recently, a fellowship in the political science department has been established in my name by the Holocaust Educational Foundation. In short, Northwestern University has contributed significantly to the scholarly research of the Holocaust and remains committed to doing so.

Butz is a tenured associate professor in electrical engineering. Like all faculty members, he is entitled to express his personal views, including on his personal web pages, as long as he does not represent such opinions as the views of the University. Butz has made clear that his opinions are his own and at no time has he discussed those views in class or made them part of his class curriculum. Therefore, we cannot take action based on the content of what Butz says regarding the Holocaust - however odious it may be - without undermining the vital principle of intellectual freedom that all academic institutions serve to protect.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

chicks wanna blow dudes.....Who knew?

More marital advice..helpful....

funny, again
Old 02-23-2006, 02:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

If you can do home renovations, design DVDs or stuff envelopes, you're on. Otherwise, back of the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemu
Im lemu and think your show kicks ass and have always wanted to be on it.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

I love gay old men
http://www.lemonparty.org
Old 02-23-2006, 02:34 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimJacobs
I love gay old men
http://www.lemonparty.org
<shudder>

and DJQ calls me a sick fucker!
Old 02-23-2006, 03:16 AM   #16 (permalink)

victors great, he should do a live show
Old 02-23-2006, 03:33 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay
I'm confused, is this the Wednesday show and it was just done early? Or was this the Tuesday show and done late. I don't even know what day it is half the time anymore.
http://shitecom.libsyn.com will answer your questions. Not to mention suck a dick wednesday is in the quote. Maybe you should invest in a calendar, just to be on the safe side.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:34 AM   #18 (permalink)

entertaining...

but I am laughing at Victor not with him.

Come on, writing songs for a girl he just met. They haven't even done the deed. come on? I know he was born without pigmentation but was he born with a sack? where are the balls on this dude?

Don't worry, dude, chicks don't get too weirded out when you write them mounds of poetry after knowing them for about 30 minutes...
Old 02-23-2006, 04:02 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Don't worry, dude, chicks don't get too weirded out when you write them mounds of poetry after knowing them for about 30 minutes...
id love to hear some letters you wrote girls, deuce.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:21 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
id love to hear some letters you wrote girls, deuce.
Well, ask Amber to read 'em to you already...