Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-24-2006, 04:04 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd
Spooky? A Republican? Say it ain't so!

im not a right wing nut job or anything, but yeah, i dont believe you can spend your way to prosperity, and i believe local government should be empowered, and federal government limited. thats in direct opposition to being democrat, so im republican....

im also atheist and prochoice.

sorry to disappoint...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
mkl

"...and i believe local government should be empowered, and federal government limited. thats in direct opposition to being democrat, so im republican...."
Ever look at the libertarian platform?
Old 02-24-2006, 04:18 PM   #23 (permalink)

Hm, Spooky is apparently a moron. How disappointing.

Anyway. I think this episode was the most boring one in a long while. To much girly relationship babble. Join us tomorrow as Keith tries to connect to his inner child, while Chemda accidentally discovers the goddess within while talking about her vagina!

(And Keith, that actually is jealousy you're talking about, you're just in denial.)
Old 02-24-2006, 04:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Hm, Spooky is apparently a moron. How disappointing.
i guess so. and youre the authority why? my IQ in high school was in the mid 140s, if youd like to measure mental cocks. my opinions may not agree with yours, but they are certainly well informed and thought out, hardly moronic. you need to elaborate if youre going to come out with such a broad statement, not many here, even those of opposing political faction, would likely agree that im a moron.

and yeah, im alot closer to libertarian, but i dont vote that way, its usually a wasted vote. i tend to vote republican on federal issues, and i slant a bit more democratic on the local elections.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
i guess so. and youre the authority why? my IQ in high school was in the mid 140s, if youd like to measure mental cocks. my opinions may not agree with yours, but they are certainly well informed and thought out, hardly moronic. you need to elaborate if youre going to come out with such a broad statement, not many here, even those of opposing political faction, would likely agree that im a moron.
Oh, man, this ass was tight! No chance of an accidental sunday morning snuggle fuck there!
Old 02-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
i guess so. and youre the authority why? my IQ in high school was in the mid 140s, if youd like to measure mental cocks. .
Any time a guy starts to Quote his SAT scores, size of his cock, or his IQ he turns into an ass, and creates an "I am better than you" attitude.

How and why do you iknow your IQ? Does it go on a resume? Do you have it on a buisness card laminated to show others?
Old 02-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Anyway. I think this episode was the most boring one in a long while.
except for matt, i was thinking the one putting me on the spot about my girlie was....i would like to hear more about living in NYC day to day, and a little less news. more celebrity fit club, laughing at american idol wannabes(not chemda) i know they are greatly disliking the clown jobs, especially because its winter, and they are few and far between, but id like to hear more....maybe keith can dress up in a clown suit and perform some social experiments out in public...

i think they should prank call charley down in virginia, perhaps on the next live show, tell him he has some kid he didnt know about or something, and now he owes 10 thousand dollars in child support.....see if he beats his wife or not.

and no snuggle fuck for you, Rocky, in the whitest voice ever: homie dont play dat.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
How and why do you iknow your IQ? Does it go on a resume? Do you have it on a buisness card laminated to show others?
duh, i personal message it to you at least once a week, and i have a myspace page devoted entirely to it, myspace.com/spooky'sIQ

like, gawd!

also, im pissed right now, because i still havent gotten an i love you/you hate me letter from deuce...my girlie got asked to work on sunday...and vinny thinks robots are safe.....so im taking it out on you guys, cause none of them are on the forums right now!

Last edited by spooky; 02-24-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #29 (permalink)

Yeah yeah, excuses. I know I got you right in the gonads.

Moron.

Edit > after reading some vinny15 posts.. Spooky I'm sorry for calling you a moron. I was wrong to use that word casually because there are lots of really retarded morons out there, and they need a name.

Last edited by Rock Hardbuns; 02-24-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
mcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I have mine tattooed on my dick, so on Wednesdays I can yell out, "It's Wednesday bitch! Suck my IQ!"