Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Rosa
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By FingerLakes
  • 1 Post By theycallmepyro

Old 10-21-2015, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2262: Live in Phoenix 2015

The Keith and The Girl 10-Year Anniversary Tour continues. Wali and Rosa join the KATG gang at an Airbnb in Phoenix, AZ

Guests:
Danny Hatch

Katharine Heller

Lauren Hennessy

Newsy

Ray DeVito

Rosa

Sulayman A-Wali

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

2262: Live in Phoenix 2015

While there have been times I wished I was closer to my siblings, I never want to be as close as Rosa and her brother are. I never want to be around anything sex related around my family. Maybe it's the Catholic thing; I was cringing hard at her recap of her adventures in Europe. Pray tell, when the chick stuck her banana in her twat, did you at any point just think, hell no I'm not doing this, I'm going to leave? Crazy crazy crazy!!!!!

Also that picture of Newsy tripping his balls off in front of that slot machine cracked my ass up for at least 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by littlp; 10-22-2015 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Can you guys do an Air BnB show in NYC?
Old 10-23-2015, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
While there have been times I wished I was closer to my siblings, I never want to be as close as Rosa and her brother are. I never want to be around anything sex related around my family. Maybe it's the Catholic thing; I was cringing hard at her recap of her adventures in Europe. Pray tell, when the chick stuck her banana in her twat, did you at any point just think, hell no I'm not doing this, I'm going to leave? Crazy crazy crazy!!!!!
it's probably the Catholic thing. we were raised without religion. and with a very healthy attitude toward sex. I feel really grateful that my brother and I have a close relationship. it's nice to have him as a friend and family. we got to bro out all over europe and know that we'd always have each other's trust and support.

and yes, we tried to shake our heads "no", but she was very encouraging (pushy even), plus there was a lot of momentum on stage. and honestly, I tend to take a very strong "yes and" approach to life. it was 100% worth it for the story.

ALSO. I met Girl Talk (Greg Gillis) a couple months later (long story) and on our late night McDonald's run he starts telling me and my roommate about how he was just in amsterdam... my roommate cuts in to tell him how I was just there too and how I ate a banana out of this stripper's vajay. He turns around wide-eyed and grinning and exclaims that he'd done the same. I asked him which club. "Casa Rosso." I then pulled out the keychain I'd purchased at the club to commemorate the occasion and we were thrilled to discover that we had both eaten a banana out of the same woman's vagina, probably within a couple weeks of each other. So... me and Girl Talk are effectively Eskimo Brothers.
dannyhatch and SmellyChele like this.
Old 10-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Did Greg go with his sister?
SmellyChele likes this.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

not afraid to say this was my most favorite ep of the tour shows!
I lol'd verily. and learning that Rosa likes to get all the info and keep those crazy kids on track makes me like her more. I do the same in groups. It's totally annoying
dannyhatch and Rosa like this.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Argh why did I go home from Vegas when I could have gone to this show????????
Old 10-29-2015, 03:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I snore, pretty much exactly as described about Danny in this episode. It really is the worst. I've had surgeries to correct it, lost weight, everything the doctor has suggested to fix it, but nothing short of a CPAP machine works.

Sleep apnea is an absolute bitch. I've woken up on various occasions with a slipper in my mouth, a black eye, and my mouth taped shut. I feel for the others on the bus, but imagine being the guy who's too paranoid to fall asleep anywhere there'd be other people. Rosa, you are a wonderful human being for looking out for your man like that.
Rosa likes this.