Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: In regards to the case of Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker, whose side are you on?
Hulk Hogan 11 55.00%
Gawker 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2341: The Average Hulk

with Danny Hatch – Danny’s health; Keith and his wife’s political differences; Kim Kardashian’s ridiculously photoshopped nude body; both Wachowski Brothers are transgender women; Hulk Hogan sues Gawker for $100,000,000 over leaked sex tape; O.J. Simpson knife found; Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg in serious 9/11 movie; Beatles mega-producer dies; AC/DC’s Brian Johnson will go deaf if he performs again

Guest:
Danny Hatch

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 03-10-2016 at 11:15 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

I thought a big part of the Wachowski trans thing was that she was forced to come out or be outed by the Daily Mail, which might be the biggest, scummiest tabloid in the world. The "reporter" confronted her on her doorstep and actually had the balls to use examples of trans people who have committed suicide to convince her to give an interview.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Finally started watching the OJ show cuz of comments on this show and other podcasts. And WOW. I can't honestly can't tell if John Travolta has been make-uped to be stiff and zombie looking as Rob or if he's just had that much plastic surgery as as soulless Hollywood Sea Org bro.

Gawker is bullshit and wrong and I hope Hulk wins.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

also also
I find the OJ thing so different. I wasn't even 10 when the OJ trail was going on but I do remember it taking over the TV and conversations adults were having but it feels like looking through a magic mirror. I watched the trial myself but didn't comprehend anything. I only heard older black people talk about how they were just targetting another black man. But FUCK, wow. All that evidence.

Hipsters only brought back a very limited aspect of the 90s, (shitty hair, bad clothes) this show gives a real view to the emotions, thought processes and LAness of it all
Old 03-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's both. Travolta is doing a great job, and he happened to fuck up his own face.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Bon Scott and Brian Johnson sound the same? - how dare!

Here are the two singers singing the same song. Its worth watching the second clip to see the crowd. 65,000 crazy Argentines bopping in unison - Oi oi oi

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 03-12-2016 at 02:04 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

I am not surprise that both the Wachowskis are now trans. To determine what is genetically determined versus what is environmentally determined behavioural geneticists often use twin studies.

From wikipedia:

A 2013 twin study examined pairs of twins where either one or both of the twins had undergone, or had plans and had received medical approval to undergo, gender transition (both types of people were classified as trans in the study). The study combined a survey of such twins, with a literature review of published reports mentioning transgender twins. The study found that one third of identical twin pairs in the sample were both transgender, whereas among the non-identical twin pairs, there were almost no pairs where both were transgender.[33] This suggests that genes are a contributory factor in transgenderism in many cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_study#Transgenderism
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K. …”
- Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America