Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-01-2006, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
I've never put anything damaging on my dick, but I once found myself with silicone based lube on my hands with no opportunity to wash them. Not much of a story really, except opening doors was a little tricky because my hand would slip off the handle.
That's what the blade of your hands are for put the 2 together and you can hold most things ;])
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

one time when I got home from the gym I rubbed some of that biofreeze pain relief crap on my hand and wrist, before wiping the excess off I adjusted my junk. It only took about a minute before I could feel my wrist and hand get real cold, then my balls and one side of my dick followed. Although it didn't burn or hurt, it was really really cold. Now I'm addicted to it and rub it on every night.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

I like Madge's show, but I gotta admit it's not for everyone. It keeps me up with all the politics and Bush bullshit.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallinguphill1
LMAO People E-mailing Yall Asking For Your E-mail. What Tards. Sweet 16 Show=Stupid Bitches That Take It Up The ASS! No Air Conditioner In The Limo. My First Car Didnt Have Air Conditioner WTF. I Ask The Same Question To My Girl After Sex. Is It Good Haha Only Playing. Geeez A Receipt For An E-mail. Tards Everywhere.
For fuck's sake, lay off the shift key.

That's frankly the least of your worries, but you gotta start somewhere.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Great show as always.

I think the Fox show is a Podshow property as well.

As a teacher of government at a large midwestern university I can tell you the five freedoms are religion, speech, the right to assemble peaceably, the right to a free press and the right to petition the government. I suggest www.constitution.org if you want to see how far off track the government really has gone.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocatus
I think the Fox show is a Podshow property as well.
No, it's not from what I know. He would have one of those podshow websites which he doesn't and he still asks for donations and isn't doing it as a day job. He's just best friends with Madge. I think he did or still does a podcast for Sirius...
Old 03-02-2006, 07:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
tga

Also, you guys mentioned Feast of Fools in the story about Ragan Fox....

Well, Feast of Fools seem to be promoting the same HBO show as you guys! I guess though that is to target the gays whilst you guys target the straights! Are HBO covering other minority groups?
Old 03-02-2006, 07:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoochie
I like Madge's show, but I gotta admit it's not for everyone. It keeps me up with all the politics and Bush bullshit.
I haven't listened to Madge's show but I listen to Eat This Hot Show (I wish they'd make episodes more often). Madge is probably the best part of that show. He/She cracks me up. But I agree, Madge isn't for everyone.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by XbluesparkX
I haven't listened to Madge's show but I listen to Eat This Hot Show (I wish they'd make episodes more often).
I have to admit, I love ETHS and Fox and the City but I don't listen to Madge much - I will check it out more occasionally instead of subscribing. On ETHS - Madge at one point seemed very confident that Chemda was going to guest host on the show but nothing has come of it and they did say that they couldn't schedule a time to do it which seemed like a shame but it was cool to hear Chemda's position on it.

Shame in a way though, I can't help but think it would make for a great Eat This Hot Show episode.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

"You're not born with those maneurims"?

"maneurims" is that fatal?

My doctor told me last night that her husband's grandfather had three wives around the world. Scotland, (somewhere else) and Jamaica. So, always the promotor of your show, (The last party i went to, I kept talking about suc-a-dic-wed but the memory of who i was talking to and how many people i told is a little foggy.) ANYWAY - I told the Doc about BIGLOVE...
or, at least i wanted to, but I guess KATG issues are best discussed drunk.
-SueB