Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-03-2006, 06:25 AM   #21 (permalink)

Funny. But I doubt Keith's nerves could handle that more than once a year. When he actually *wants* to read the celebrity gossip, you know something is fucked up. And it ain't him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:59 AM   #22 (permalink)

"i'm black and i'm forceful"

my favorite line was patrice "i'm black and i'm forceful" good thing my office has a door...made me laugh out loud...loved the tension in Keith's voice
Old 03-03-2006, 09:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

horaah now caught up with 12 episodes that i have not listed too, its amazing what happens when you dont drive back and fowards to work, I dont listen.
Oh well back to normal and so is patrice
Old 03-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #24 (permalink)

This must be the best show ever, it brought a out a lurker and the most forum members with less than a hundred post. EVER.

Fuck HBO, call the Grey Goose Company.

This show should of been extended.

I HOPE YOU KEPT RECORDING...

Last edited by MichaelG; 03-03-2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:34 AM   #25 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

My favorite line of the show. At around the 57 minute mark... after Chemda's "I'm drunk" announcement when she a Patrice laugh for about 20 or so seconds and Keith mumbles in "...so Chappelle might not come back" had me laughing out loud.

Also, we've done the brita filter on Vodka in college. We throw in some Mister Boston's through a brita (about 4 or so runs, pretty time consuming) and it might as well be Grey Goose.

Great show, this made my top 10.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Not a sponser at all. And why would you want vodka flowing through your water filter?
So I dont have to buy a gray kangaroo...

I have to say I enjoyed this show, but kept thinking that Patrice was
about to vomit.

Hope any hangovers were tame.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:43 AM   #27 (permalink)

another lurker here... i gotta be honest though it wasn't one of my fav shows. it seems like Keith really wasn't having any fun dealing w/ two drunk chicks. might have been when he said he's gonna jump out a window after the show that gave it away. i probably would have enjoyed it more if keith didn't seem like he was getting really pissed off towards the end.

love the show in general though, don't think i'm a hater because my first post was a negative one =)
Old 03-03-2006, 09:49 AM   #28 (permalink)

There's nothing more annoying

Than a person that doesn't drink much after a few drinks. They THINK they're drunk. They run up and down the freshmen dorm halls procaliming how drunk they are, but they're not really drunk. In fact, as soon as you say, "I'm SOOOOO drunk," the people around you want to hit you in your face. And speaking as one of those lightweight type of people, there's nothing more annoying than the dismissive looks you get from your friends that are "cool drunks," like Keith OR the overly concerned gestures you get from the stone-cold sober folks that say things like, "Are you okay? Oh my gosh, I'm really worried about you!"
Old 03-03-2006, 09:51 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM
another lurker here... i gotta be honest though it wasn't one of my fav shows. it seems like Keith really wasn't having any fun dealing w/ two drunk chicks. might have been when he said he's gonna jump out a window after the show that gave it away. i probably would have enjoyed it more if keith didn't seem like he was getting really pissed off towards the end.

love the show in general though, don't think i'm a hater because my first post was a negative one =)

FFFFUUUCCCKKK YYYYOOOUUUUU
Old 03-03-2006, 10:00 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM

Keet was not pissed, he has turned into a Profesional broadcaster and was trying keep the show rolling. Good job Keith.