Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you constantly late?
Yes 15 21.13%
No 56 78.87%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 03-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Steeler Nation dancing

Antonio Brown looks really good on DWTS. He got the same score as MVP Von Miller, but danced a lot better. Keith you want to bet on a Steeler winning DWTS, instead of Pittsburg winning the Superbowl. I got $5 that says Kyle DiMarco (deaf winner of America's top model) beats Brown.
FingerLakes likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
Kyle DiMarco (deaf winner of America's top model)
Nyle is Deaf with a capital D, bro.

memecherry, dori, thirteen and 2 others like this.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

I would love to see this long list of "lies" Mandy has.
Quite frankly, how shocking could it be? You're speaking of a man who shit in a milkshake and put cocaine in his roommate's orange juice (And God bless him for it)

I can't even with the rest of her ramblings. What an absolute dummy. She looks like Miranda from Sex and The City and Charlize Theron had a child and set it on fire.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Wow. drugs are serious. I am surprised Rae made it through that whole episode.

Not that I think there's anything to come from it but I hope Mandy releases the "findings" from her PI. I just want to see how big of a shit show story this can become.

On an unrelated topic I really can't wait for Keith to see Batman Superman and tell us what godawful shit it is
Sparrow likes this.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Wait I just looked at the photos and saw her ranting about SJWs in her 9 point response to herself.
Nevermind. I don't want anything else from her. she can just go fuck herself with Patty's bottles of collected piss
Old 03-22-2016, 11:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

These bitches are fucking crazy.

Dating a guy you know you don't like for a meal and flipping out cause a girl is being friendly to her man's pals? Gross. These ladies are the reason these stereotypes of "crazy girlfriend" are still a thing.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:20 PM   #17 (permalink)

I'm constantly late... To work... And mostly vastly early to everything else....
Old 03-23-2016, 12:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Growing up my mother was usually inappropriately early for everything. Now I have that bad habit. I usually get to places a half hour to an hour early, then I'm stuck walking around trying to burn time so I don't seem so early.

The woman that Rae got mad at did end up with her man in the long run, so Rae can't be that wrong. Although I do think she was being unreasonable.

I dig Marie's honesty. A lot of women share her views they are just not honest about it. Also the apartment story is more fucked up than Keith and Chemda realized on the show. She made her man get her the apartment under the pretense that they would both move in there together eventually. As soon as the paperwork went through she broke up with him. When he flipped out, she just basically shrugged, and was like "You still talking about that? That was hours ago. Today is my birthday how dare you make this about you." Chick is cold blooded. But that dude also seems like kind of a pussy.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
These bitches are fucking crazy.

Dating a guy you know you don't like for a meal and flipping out cause a girl is being friendly to her man's pals? Gross. These ladies are the reason these stereotypes of "crazy girlfriend" are still a thing.
The meal thing was Marie, and I disagree with her. I'm never comfortable when a guy is paying all the time.

I agree with Rae that going out of your way to cook for another guy all the time is weird, especially if the guy is actually thinking about what a woman "should" be doing for him. It was affecting their relationship.

The friend stopped cooking after that, which suggests she respected the friendship and was thoughtful to not cause further problems. It's a give and take.

Last edited by thirteen; 03-23-2016 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:35 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
The meal thing was Marie, and I disagree with her. I'm never comfortable when a guy is paying all the time.

I agree with Rae that going out of your way to cook for another guy all the time is weird, especially if the guy is actually thinking about what a woman "should" be doing for him. It was affecting their relationship.

The friend stopped cooking after that, which suggests she respected the friendship and was thoughtful to not cause further problems. It's a give and take.
I know, I said ladies as in both of them. Marie is just gross cause she thinks its her right to do that and rae is fucking insane. The friend probably stopped cooking after that because its easier to just not have to deal with her bullshit. There is no give and take with either of these ladies there is only take. And if that's how rae behaves with someone she still cant call a boyfriend... Come on.

I guess I shouldn't have made oatmeal cookies for my friends fiance knowing they're his favorite cause that must mean I saying "look at what a better wife id be"? Guess what, my friend ate the cookies too! She's fucking bonkers. (rae, not my friend.)
If this guy wanted a girl more like the cook and less like rae, that's on them. Or does she also send hate mail to supermodels, nobel prize winners and everyone else who does shit better than her? Find a man who doesn't care if you cook or not and stop blaming this girl for being wifey material.
Czarveillance likes this.

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 03-23-2016 at 07:38 AM.