Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you constantly late?
Yes 15 21.13%
No 56 78.87%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 03-23-2016, 07:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I know what you're saying, but doing it a few times for desserts and cooking every other week with full meals.... Come on. There's a difference.
punk'n likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:40 AM   #22 (permalink)

you don't make a man his favorite cookies to be nice and 'just 'cause.' i cook a lot for my friends, that is a mos def a move.
memecherry likes this.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:41 AM   #23 (permalink)

you don't regularly cook meals for a man that ain't yours either. it's very clearly poaching.
memecherry, dori, punk'n and 1 others like this.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Nyle is Deaf with a capital D, bro.

Ugh, ANTM was so bad yet so good.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:02 AM   #25 (permalink)

Jay Manuel left and then they added guys and the alcohol and then…Kelly Cutrone. and all that social media scoring bullshit? still watched it.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

I took Xanax for years to deal with a pretty intense panic disorder that landed me in the emergency room several times because I thought I was dying. For the most part, it squashed oncoming panic attacks, but it also completely dulled my personality and slowed me to a crawl. Hearing Rae at the start of the show brought all that back. For about two years now, I've been panic-free thanks to a new med that just works without all the side effects that other drugs had, and haven't taken a Xanax in about 18 months.

On a side note, I have a ton of Xanax if anyone's interested.
memecherry likes this.

"Despair's an octopus with its head in New Hampshire, and tentacles everywhere." - Mishka Shubaly
Old 03-23-2016, 09:38 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

He would tell you this new med but then there'd be less for him.
panicBoy likes this.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
He would tell you this new med but then there'd be less for him.
It's called Viibryd. It works for me, but I can't say for anyone else, and I wouldn't want to appear to evangelize it.

Fuckin' bully.
flerchin likes this.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

My mom had Klonopin prescribed to her after her husband's death a few years ago to help her with the anxiety she was feeling during her mourning process.

She used it for about half a year, and when she decided to stop taking them, she wished she never started taking them in the first place. It was hell to have her body detox from it, and told me to avoid it at all costs if a doctor ever recommended it....

The only people I have heard of having good experiences with Klonopin take them in small doses for debilitating panic attacks.

As someone who has a bit of social anxiety, and can relate to not wanting to drink alcohol to deal with said social anxiety, I would NEVER think to then take Klonopin.

Rae Sanni - you should tread lightly with continuing use of a drug that is not prescribed to you...

I leave you with this:

Klonopin is intended to be used for the short-term relief of symptoms and not for long-term use, due to the ease with which the body and brain can become tolerant to its effects, even when used exactly as directed.

Withdrawal from Klonopin may include the following physical symptoms:

Seizures
Sweating
Abdominal cramps
Uncontrollable shaking
Nausea
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Muscle aches
Dizziness
Fatigue
Headaches
Trouble falling and staying asleep; possible nightmares when asleep
Hallucinations
Drug cravings

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:25 PM   #30 (permalink)

I remember many years ago I stayed over at a friends house - I left my leather jacket there when I went to work and there was a strong painkiller in the pocket.

My friend thought it would be fun to wear my jacket around, she was a bit a free spirit and found the a pink pill in the pocket that looked like a large M&M. She thought it looked fun an popped it.

I get paged over the PA at work - she's in hospital after collapsing in the street, and they are desperate to know what drugs she had taken.

Turns out the warnings about anti-inflammatories being hard on the stomach were true, and her stomach was bleeding heavily.

So here is the lesson kids - don't take my fucken jacket!
Keith and memecherry like this.
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K. …”
- Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America