Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2356: High Steaks (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2356-high-steaks-19818/)

Lanfear 04-01-2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 851893)
It's a picture. Not a fucking graph. READ the fucking NUMBERS morons.

I am so much more mad at you for not getting this point because based on what I read from you in the past I thought you were a clever dude.

People in general are dumb dumbs. Super sad I know but look at those Trump numbers.

I read the number, you did, Sparrow did we all got it but do you really feel comfortable to argue that this image is not meant to give a biased picture?

Lanfear 04-01-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 851894)
you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary. i wasn't going to vote, but now i'm going to not only vote, but i'm doing it to specifically cancel out YOUR vote.

let me write it out:

Bernie Sanders supporter: Eric M
Hillary supporters: Broad City

you can't see the difference because i've left off the graphic bits, but you were represented by a little pile of poop and Abbi and Ilana are squatting over you. the axis was Abbi's height in metric.

I love you so much I could puke rainbows

Eric M 04-01-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary. i wasn't going to vote, but now i'm going to not only vote, but i'm doing it to specifically cancel out YOUR vote.

let me write it out:

Bernie Sanders supporter: Eric M
Hillary supporters: Broad City

you can't see the difference because i've left off the graphic bits, but you were represented by a little pile of poop and Abbi and Ilana are squatting over you. the axis was Abbi's height in metric.

Thats a hell of a threat considering she already won my state and yours.

therewillbesnacks 04-01-2016 12:47 PM

Obviously it's not as dramatic as the Fox News-style way of graphing, but I think it's pretty clear that a graphic like that is misleading. Sanders' name is bigger, the disproportionate colors, all the while the delegate advantage is relatively minuscule. You can say it's just a picture & the numbers are right there, but speaking purely psychology, it's meant to be slightly deceptive. A proper bar graph of those numbers vs. that picture would subconsciously give two different interpretations of the lead, plain & simple.

And unless Bernie squeaks out a win in NY, I doubt he's gonna win every state from here on out. Doesn't mean he can't still win, though.

Quote:

you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary.

pls no

Sparrow 04-01-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 851897)
Thats a hell of a threat considering she already won my state and yours.

game ain't over is it, buttfart; if you're representative of the voices pushing Bernie's agenda i imagine i'll get the opportunity again.

Eric M 04-01-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 851895)
I am so much more mad at you for not getting this point because based on what I read from you in the past I thought you were a clever dude.

People in general are dumb dumbs. Super sad I know but look at those Trump numbers.

I read the number, you did, Sparrow did we all got it but do you really feel comfortable to argue that this image is not meant to give a biased picture?

I barely even paid attention to the picture because it isnt represented as a graph. I think you're way overstating the difference in color proportion anyway. Those legs are pretty scrawny. And those antlers are hardy and full of life. I appreciate you thinking I'm a clever dude. I was only trying to share the actual information presented on the graphic and that he still has a great chance as did Obama. I definitely wasnt trying to start an argument with a couple of chicks on a forum, especially when I think the core of all three of our beliefs are probably pretty similar.

Sparrow 04-01-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 851900)
I barely even paid attention to the picture because it isnt represented as a graph.

it /wishes/ it could be that clever.

Eric M 04-01-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 851901)
it /wishes/ it could be that clever.

Who pissed in your cheerios? You think my intentions were as ill as eats paste? When did you get so ridiculous?

Sparrow 04-01-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 851902)
You think my intentions were as ill as eats paste?

no, i think you're incredibly dense for not getting that when graphics are being included with numbers they mean things even after being presented with university level written evidence AND someone in a statisitical marketing field. it's fun and i don't feel bad to abuse you a little because of it.

Sparrow 04-01-2016 01:06 PM

http://admin.americanthinker.com/ima.../196009_5_.jpg