Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith Malley handsome?
Yes 34 69.39%
No 15 30.61%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8Likes

Old 04-20-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2370: Green Christmas

with Mehran Khaghani and Chrissie Mayr – 4/20; the love of breasts; Hillary Clinton’s political shadiness; Keith’s looks; coffee enemas and projectile diarrhea from anal sex; an 8-year-old comedian; Subway’s Jared Fogle’s text messages; Boaty McBoatface wins the Name a Research Ship poll; Dora the Explorer smokes vape pens; baby’s first masturbation; maiden pot voyages

Guests:
Mehran Khaghani

Chrissie Mayr

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by dannyhatch; 04-20-2016 at 11:17 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Smoking weed makes me really anxious and hyper-aware too. I think it's because I'm relatively content and not anxious in my day to day life. Not to mention any type of smoking irritates my lungs (I'm asthmatic).

In contrast, alcohol makes me feel blissful (except beer...that just bloats)
Scorpion and Lanfear like this.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I hear you talking about voting in America and it sounds extremely stressful.

I wonder why you have to register and even register as Democrat.

In our lovely Germany you are automatically registered. A few weeks before election you receive a reminder with your name on it in your mail, you bring this card to election.

But even if you don't have it you go to vote, bring your id. And you vote as you like on this day.
These aren't the actual elections, right now Americans only in the "semi-finals". Democrats are voting for either Hillary or Bernie and Republicans are voting for either Trump, Cruz or Kasich. Whoever wins will go up against each other in the presidential elections. You have to declare a party and vote within it or people would just vote for the weaker candidate of the opposing party to ensure a victory on their side in the general election. In the general election you can vote however you like regardless of your declared political party.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

What a fun episode. Chrissie was so fuckin funny especially in a few moments when I'm not sure she was even trying to be. Gem.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
These aren't the actual elections, right now Americans only in the "semi-finals". Democrats are voting for either Hillary or Bernie and Republicans are voting for either Trump, Cruz or Kasich. Whoever wins will go up against each other in the presidential elections. You have to declare a party and vote within it or people would just vote for the weaker candidate of the opposing party to ensure a victory on their side in the general election. In the general election you can vote however you like regardless of your declared political party.
Not entirely true, It depends on the state. In an open primary (like Wisconsin- my Dad lives there) you can vote for either party, in a closed primary (like NY- where I used to live) you can only vote for the party you are registered in.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

The reason the UK does not have primaries in their election is because we would nominate Votey McVoteface for Head of the Conservative Party.

This show was the funniest, love both the guests so much.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm outta town fr a few days and I miss a chance to [timely] sexualize Keith? Why isn't there more discussion about this? Who are these blind people who voted "No"???
Old 05-02-2016, 06:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Was the 8 year old named Saffron?

https://youtu.be/kBfzyj08eVo

In response to Boaty McBoatface:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/25...ry-school.html

We hard The New Britain Yard Goats as a sports team for a while.
http://www.courant.com/sports/baseba...318-story.html

This is what happens when you give everyone a decision...

Chrissie is cute.

Last edited by Paraquat; 05-02-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This morning, I scared the crap out fellow bus passengers when I burst out laughing at Mehran's 'generic lube' story. Listening to stoned Chrissie making capes was the highlight of my day.
Keith likes this.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:48 AM   #10 (permalink)

Looking forward to the Chu and A perspective on this one - fascinating to see how Chrissie's path has diverged in the age of Trump - hard to imagine a fun conversation between her & KATG these days.
The Girl and Apia resurrected like this.