Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
acornsandmerlot

Everyone likes making money. The top 8 thing is understandable.

Who was that hilarious fellow talking about the bitches, hos, and 96 cadillacs? Someone needs to sign that guy on, hes the next Robin Williams, no joking.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

If people are going to mispronounce Chemda's name, let's just call her Kimmi.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

To Balls and keith

Keith my name Nomechingues means fuck off in spanish its "no me chingues" and Balls first of all the only reason i listened to the fisrst 6 minutes was because someone sayd at the forums that they found it funy exept for the ohio part
I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ALL ABOUT OHIO AND HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC
im also not trying to run the show, its jut called listener feedback that is all i am giving.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
mkl

"This $200 for a spot in the top 8 on KatG's MySpace seems like something Dawn and Drew would do."
Making that statement seems like something an asshole would do.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #25 (permalink)

now if anyone who submitted material were comedians... that would be one thing... but for a bunch of hacks just doing it to see what'll happen... buyer beware..... or as in this case.... listener beware.

I'm still pissed that I didnt record it louder... Thats what I get for just shooting from the hip and not applying myself. FUCK FUCK FUCK... story of my life.

Last edited by vveerrgg; 03-16-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:58 PM   #26 (permalink)

And now some huar news

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/001478.html

if you cant beat them join them
Old 03-16-2006, 04:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
mcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
Making that statement seems like something an asshole would do.
Still not knowing how to use the Quote button on this forum seems like something a retard would do.

Getting people to pay you for a myspace spot is just exploiting the fans. Dawn and Drew did it when they tried to get their fans to buy them a car. This is in the same ballpark as that if you ask me.

I love KatG's show, and I'm on board with everything else they've done, including the ads. But this myspace thing is just gay, and unlike the people who want to suck Keith's asshole like you do, I don't mind calling them out on something when I think it's a bitch move on their part.

Last edited by mcd; 03-16-2006 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd
Still not knowing how to use the Quote button on this forum seems like something a retard would do.

Getting people to pay you for a myspace spot is just exploiting the fans. Dawn and Drew did it when they tried to get their fans to buy them a car. This is in the same ballpark as that if you ask me.

I love KatG's show, and I'm on board with everything else they've done, including the ads. But this myspace thing is just gay, and unlike the people who want to suck Keith's asshole like you do, I don't mind calling them out on something when I think it's a bitch move on their part.
The man has got a valid point, can you remember the FIRST forums and we have a thread about D&D car pool fund they had going on and how much shit we gave them about it.
MikeG - he has a point no need to call him an asshole because he expressed a point, which many people not agree with, but still a valid one.
MKL- and saying a retard doesn't know how to use the quote button, have you not listed to the last show about the dolls, they cant see straight, so don't be offensive to retards ;p
Old 03-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #29 (permalink)
mkl

"Getting people to pay you for a myspace spot is just exploiting the fans. "
I don't get this, you don't *have* to give them money. If you don't want to pay for a myspace spot, then don't. Look at me, I don't want to pay for a myspace spot, and I don't. I don't flail around like an idiot bitching about it.

For some people, being on KATG's top 8 might be an investment. Maybe you are in a band that can use the exposure that it will bring. Maybe you are an artist who wants to sell some of your homemade junk. Being on KATGs top 8 will most likely draw some traffic to your myspace account. Since both people are getting something out of the deal (its basically advertising) there is no exploitation.

"The man has got a valid point, can you remember the FIRST forums and we have a thread about D&D car pool fund they had going on and how much shit we gave them about it. "

The man doesn't have a valid point. And oh yeah....We? There is no "We". I thought you were retards when you were giving D&D shit about stuff. Even so, can't you see how that was different? The fans donating to buy a car for D&D got nothing out of the deal. If D&D were going to drive around in the car with your URL painted on the side, that would be more like the situation here.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #30 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
You don't have to pay for a myspace top 8, you don't have to buy from the store, you don't have to pay for shout outs. The current situation as I understand it is that Keith and Chemda aren't working as much as they used to since they are WORKING ON THE SHOW, working to get sponsors and management and agents etc, to make the show better, so for this month they are a bit short on cash until they get whatever pittance podtrac pays them. Everything is voluntary here, including Keith and Chemda's part. So don't bitch at them for wanting to bring in some volunteered cash to help them pay their bills while producing a 5 day a week show for us listeners.....