Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is being on a televised beauty pageant a talent?
Yes 8 21.05%
No 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree18Likes

Old 07-01-2016, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Colby Keller is a pretty awesome bro. The thing I believe Frank is talking about is Colby Does America. He doesn't have a personal product like sex beads or lube but that series he produces is literally just him going around the country fucking different like Mid Western American Bro and Texan Cowboy, etc. He's recently taken the series international and fucked some dudes in france and the desert in Israel. Like non-professionals.

He's a nice bro, took a selfie with him on W 4th.
therewillbesnacks likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Colby Keller is a pretty awesome bro. The thing I believe Frank is talking about is Colby Does America. He doesn't have a personal product like sex beads or lube but that series he produces is literally just him going around the country fucking different like Mid Western American Bro and Texan Cowboy, etc. He's recently taken the series international and fucked some dudes in france and the desert in Israel. Like non-professionals.

He's a nice bro, took a selfie with him on W 4th.
Whoops totally pictured Colby Melvin while listening to the episode but I just googled Colby Keller - HAWT!
Old 07-01-2016, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
beauty pageants and marching band competitions are a couple of my guilty pleasures.
I followed the marching band line pretty well. Who knew I had the talent. YAY! Fun to know!
Old 07-01-2016, 07:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
beauty pageants and marching band competitions are a couple of my guilty pleasures.
I knew there was a reason we connected... I'm embarrassed to tell that I grew up being in pageants. My grandmother was a crazy pageant mom/grandmom. I was moderately successful and went to a couple of national level pageants that required winning lower levels to get there. That was some crazy shit and I was completely out of my league. Most of the girls travelled with their own team. I think it's damaging to the girls to be in them but I love to watch them. Those bitches are anything but basic and their lives are consumed with pageant prep. They absolutely have talent, it may not be some people's definition of talent, but talent is definitely involved.

And I'm a crazy band mom. The past 6 years my kids were members of a top 10 marching band in the country. That's the type of talent I wanted my kids to grow up being a part of.

Much love to you!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

i never competed, it's expensive and i was a painfully shy kid, but the pageant girls i went to school with were my first up close experiences with glamour. they had this knowledge and confidence that was mystifying and beautiful. how'd they get their hair to do those things and how the fuck does one apply eye shadow like that? down to the posture they kept when they talked to people in the hallway. and they got to wear ball gowns?! fucking what?!?! ride in parades?!?!?! i wanted to be those girls.

as it was, i just collected a bunch of tiaras and pretended on my own. as a woman, i relish all opportunities to dress up and work a crowd. when i get to telling stories at a party and end up holding court, it's a win for Little Bird. i know it's not sanctioned competition, but if what takes the cake is turning "on" and shining brighter than the others of your ilk, bet your fucking tits i do a lot of winning. and now i know how to tease my hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I followed the marching band line pretty well.
yeah, but how's your roll step?
Old 07-02-2016, 12:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Pivot turn?

Heel to toe?

Please...
Sparrow and lizsquiz like this.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
I knew there was a reason we connected... I'm embarrassed to tell that I grew up being in pageants. My grandmother was a crazy pageant mom/grandmom. I was moderately successful and went to a couple of national level pageants that required winning lower levels to get there. That was some crazy shit and I was completely out of my league. Most of the girls travelled with their own team. I think it's damaging to the girls to be in them but I love to watch them. Those bitches are anything but basic and their lives are consumed with pageant prep. They absolutely have talent, it may not be some people's definition of talent, but talent is definitely involved.

And I'm a crazy band mom. The past 6 years my kids were members of a top 10 marching band in the country. That's the type of talent I wanted my kids to grow up being a part of.

Much love to you!
Well I guess we should thank this guy for his contribution to the betterment of humanity.

But I do have a question. If being a beauty pageant contestant is a talent - why do pageants have talent sections?
Keith likes this.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

it's an opportunity to set yourself apart from the pack.

i can't tell if y'all are asking these questions to be snarky or you honestly can't figure out competition.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:43 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
it's an opportunity to set yourself apart from the pack.

i can't tell if y'all are asking these questions to be snarky or you honestly can't figure out competition.
I absolutely think you are defending the indefensible - but that was a serious question.

Why bother with special talent or question an answer? For the special talent you have concert pianists up against baton twirlers or some garbage and at best the answer to the question is like a good family feud answer, popular but in no way intelligent.

They should just simplify the whole process and just give it to the contestant with the biggest tits.