Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is being on a televised beauty pageant a talent?
Yes 8 21.05%
No 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree18Likes

Old 07-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g001dfinger View Post
A man telling women about the correct way to do feminism is so ironically chauvinistic. It went from telling women that they must be beauty pagents to they must not be beauty pageants. The whole point of feminism is to not tell women what they must do, but to let them make their own decisions. I have women acquaintances that in their mid-twenties decided they wanted to start doing fitness model pageant competitions. I'm supposed to tell them they cannot do that because it wouldn't be "feminist"?

Our society has no problem supporting young boys' stereotypical competitions. We say it's manly and cool to bash boys' heads together while chasing a stupid football. And if you're really good at bashing your head to get the ball, we'll say you're immensely talented and pay you millions of dollars to do that talent on display every weekend for the mass population. And if you die while doing it, we'll be quiet and stop cheering for a few moments until they cart your worthless body off the field. And then we'll ask you dumb questions after the game and you can give your dumb answers right back. Football is clearly absolutely nothing like beauty pageants.
I said nothing about fitness models. That is actual functional talent. Do whatever the fuck you want. It's your right to look like an idiot and be valued based on your looks.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
these dudes probably can't even twirl a baton. you twirl, bro?
A little work at the gym and good to go.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:18 PM   #43 (permalink)

man, there's legit magic in being a featured majorette. it's like being the finial on top of the show. i quit marching to dance my junior and senior years and if i had the skill set i would've swung for that fence. the boots alone *swoon*

not even kidding, ours was super hot and this is her all growed up. she did not have those boobs when she graduated:

Old 07-10-2016, 06:44 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i was referencing goldfingers post. keep up, pretty pretty.
No you are not

Quote:
I don't see the point in humiliating these women/girls that are trying to be acknowledged for some sort of "skill" that they are contributing to the world.
Who are we supposed to be humiliating? Models and actresses?

Don't make me mansplain this to you sweetheart.

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 07-10-2016 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:52 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g001dfinger View Post
\ A man telling women about the correct way to do feminism is so ironically chauvinistic. The whole point of feminism is to not tell women what they must do, but to let them make their own decisions.
Bullshit.

The whole point of feminism to to achieve equality between men and women, which means men can explain things to women AND women can explain things to men.

If anyone, man or woman, sees a man being a dumb idiot they should call it out. Why not do the same (equally) for women?

Who invented this no go area garbage?