Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith make more comic strips?
Yes 27 75.00%
No 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree58Likes

Old 07-11-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2425: Hard Right

with Katie McVay – Men’s needs; Pokémon Go; Keith reviews the latest comic strips; Alton Sterling’s rap sheet and Misha Barton’s inappropriate post; 13-year-old boy lies about being groped in a park; UFC 200; UFC sells for $4 billion; George Takei is upset the new Sulu is gay; The Legend of Tarzan reviewed; Joe Perry collapses on stage; Newsy’s art exhibition

Guest:
Katie McVay

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Apia likes this.

Last edited by dannyhatch; 07-12-2016 at 04:15 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

Too far

Damn. In mid show, outside catching Pokemon, and Keith starts going on about maybe it's good that he's dead?

I know it's tradition around here for when someone that's a long time listener gets upset about One thing and not one of the myriad of fucked up things said on this show, but I swear if I could send the fire in my veins through the computer to Keith so he can feels what it feels like to have someone so flippantly belittle what's happening- I'm fucking shaking right now.

Too soon. It will always be too soon. Save Keith's Justice for some other bullshit stuff. You can get SO MAD about Michael asking if you labeled some wires for the computer, but "Kinda good he's dead, right?" Fuck, the whole fuck off. This is show ending talk right here. I'd stop being friends with someone right now for saying this. Fucking white male mouths never know when to stop.

The cops didn't show up to the shop that he was selling CDs outside of with his police record and say "All these things you did, up deserve to die! Here's some bullets in the back".

Also thanks for the shout out, my show was the fastest-selling show in a the last year at the venue. 43/49 pieces sold.
memecherry, Lanfear and dannyhatch like this.

Last edited by Newsy; 07-12-2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Because fuck that and fuck this
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

Katie is awesome.

The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was less than an upstanding citizen but also still didn't deserve to die? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
Katie is awesome.

The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was less than an upstanding citizen but also still didn't deserve to die? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.
Hey white man, shut your fucking mouth.
memecherry likes this.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Katie is awesome.

I loathe that you're the resounding voice that's happening everywhere. "Yeah but we can't forget..." YES YOU CAN. YES YOU CAN AND YOU MUST. WITHOUT TURNING THAT GUN ON THE OFFICERS OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA, HE WAS A THREAT TO NO ONE AND DODNT DESERVE TO LOSE HIS LIFE LIKE THAT. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD WHITE MAN,FUCKING PERIOD.

WHY WHITE MEN HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD, THE LAST "WELL, IT NEEDED TO BE SAID..", ILL NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND. SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
memecherry and Lanfear like this.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Katie is awesome.

WILLFUL IGNORANCE. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU SO HARD.
memecherry and Lanfear like this.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was an excellent swimmer but also still deserved harsher punishment? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.
using a white dude to illustrate how maybe your focus is tactless to the matter at hand.
memecherry, Lanfear and thirteen like this.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Katie is awesome.

Where the fuck you at dude? Fuck your job, come here and respond. Tell me why it's more important that I admit that outside of this situation he's a shitty dude. Come back and argue that some more you piece of garbage.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't tell me I shouldn't make more comic strips out of spite, bro.
Bucho and memecherry like this.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Don't tell me I shouldn't make more comic strips out of spite, bro.
You're right. I celebrate your creativity. Make comics.
memecherry likes this.