Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith make more comic strips?
Yes 27 75.00%
No 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree58Likes

Old 07-13-2016, 12:11 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
people have emotions. this is a highly charged issue. i think a little empathy, compassion, and patience is warranted more than expectations of Vulcan like logic in the face of grief. be a human.
Just shut up about your stupid facts, and show some Invader some empathy you bully. Why aren't his feelings important?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 12:23 AM   #42 (permalink)

Only more comic strips if Katie comes in once a month to interpret their meanings.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:44 AM   #43 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
people have emotions. this is a highly charged issue. i think a little empathy, compassion, and patience is warranted more than expectations of Vulcan like logic in the face of grief. be a human.
I'm not expecting people not to grieve or feel rage. But when trying to effect change you have to set emotions aside roll up your sleeves and solve the problem at hand. Being human also includes having the ability to put your emotions aside if they are getting in the way of thinking clearly and achieving a greater goal.
Keith and Apia like this.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:14 AM   #44 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! FUCK YEAH!

Point: This Guy
Old 07-13-2016, 01:14 PM   #45 (permalink)

solutions are being ignored largely (please police, stop killing our people). the black community is essentially being gaslit about the problem. this kind of agitation, which i think matches the extreme nature of the problem, might be necessary to draw attention and force the issue. some things don't come in nice neat packages or from calm waters.
The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith do you really want to sound more unreasonable that Mykas Fox News contributor ex-boyfriend?
Militarized America - Cave Comedy Radio

(start at 13:25 for the truly busy)
Old 07-13-2016, 11:16 PM   #47 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Oh Lanfear you button-pushing not-listening goofy bitch...

What's happening is that you and the host you're hearing must have heard disgusting things and then you assumed I was GOING to say the same thing, even though I was clear up front that I wasn't justifying the murder.

I didn't hear what you somehow heard from the news. I don't regularly watch the news. I learned about the rap sheet later. I was interested to learn the man's past, so I thought others would find it interesting as well.

I'll also not NOT say something I think is interesting because a moron may misunderstand it after I believe I made my point clearly.

I reheard what I said 3 times. I'm 1,000% comfortable with it.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 07-14-2016, 02:28 AM   #48 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh Lanfear you button-pushing not-listening goofy bitch...

What's happening is that you and the host you're hearing must have heard disgusting things and then you assumed I was GOING to say the same thing, even though I was clear up front that I wasn't justifying the murder.

I didn't hear what you somehow heard from the news. I don't regularly watch the news. I learned about the rap sheet later. I was interested to learn the man's past, so I thought others would find it interesting as well.

I'll also not NOT say something I think is interesting because a moron may misunderstand it after I believe I made my point clearly.

I reheard what I said 3 times. I'm 1,000% comfortable with it.
Oh I'm not surprised you are comfortable with it, you are always comfortable with everything you say. I think that's usually a good quality.

And I don't know what you think you wanted to say or meant or tried to be cute with technically not really saying it but I can't be the only one to dumb to understand your wisdom because this is what your show notes say:

Quote:
— Always Look On The Bright Side Of Death: Keith was less sad about Alton Sterling’s death when he learned of his rap sheet.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:08 AM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I can't be the only one to dumb to understand your wisdom because...
TOO dumb.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:40 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
TOO dumb.
thanks for letting me know