Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2425: Hard Right (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2425-hard-right-19988/)

Michael's Servant 07-11-2016 11:00 PM

2425: Hard Right

with Katie McVay – Men’s needs; Pokémon Go; Keith reviews the latest comic strips; Alton Sterling’s rap sheet and Misha Barton’s inappropriate post; 13-year-old boy lies about being groped in a park; UFC 200; UFC sells for $4 billion; George Takei is upset the new Sulu is gay; The Legend of Tarzan reviewed; Joe Perry collapses on stage; Newsy’s art exhibition

Guest:
Katie McVay
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ay-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Newsy 07-12-2016 08:42 AM

Too far

Damn. In mid show, outside catching Pokemon, and Keith starts going on about maybe it's good that he's dead?

I know it's tradition around here for when someone that's a long time listener gets upset about One thing and not one of the myriad of fucked up things said on this show, but I swear if I could send the fire in my veins through the computer to Keith so he can feels what it feels like to have someone so flippantly belittle what's happening- I'm fucking shaking right now.

Too soon. It will always be too soon. Save Keith's Justice for some other bullshit stuff. You can get SO MAD about Michael asking if you labeled some wires for the computer, but "Kinda good he's dead, right?" Fuck, the whole fuck off. This is show ending talk right here. I'd stop being friends with someone right now for saying this. Fucking white male mouths never know when to stop.

The cops didn't show up to the shop that he was selling CDs outside of with his police record and say "All these things you did, up deserve to die! Here's some bullets in the back".

Also thanks for the shout out, my show was the fastest-selling show in a the last year at the venue. 43/49 pieces sold.

Eric M 07-12-2016 10:10 AM

Katie is awesome.

The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was less than an upstanding citizen but also still didn't deserve to die? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.

Newsy 07-12-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 853951)
Katie is awesome.

The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was less than an upstanding citizen but also still didn't deserve to die? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.

Hey white man, shut your fucking mouth.

Newsy 07-12-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Katie is awesome.

I loathe that you're the resounding voice that's happening everywhere. "Yeah but we can't forget..." YES YOU CAN. YES YOU CAN AND YOU MUST. WITHOUT TURNING THAT GUN ON THE OFFICERS OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA, HE WAS A THREAT TO NO ONE AND DODNT DESERVE TO LOSE HIS LIFE LIKE THAT. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD WHITE MAN,FUCKING PERIOD.

WHY WHITE MEN HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD, THE LAST "WELL, IT NEEDED TO BE SAID..", ILL NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND. SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Newsy 07-12-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Katie is awesome.

WILLFUL IGNORANCE. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU SO HARD.

Sparrow 07-12-2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

The "I don't even want to hear this" argument is kinda lame. We can't accept that he was an excellent swimmer but also still deserved harsher punishment? Ignoring facts to support your argument is willful ignorance.

using a white dude to illustrate how maybe your focus is tactless to the matter at hand.

Newsy 07-12-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Katie is awesome.

Where the fuck you at dude? Fuck your job, come here and respond. Tell me why it's more important that I admit that outside of this situation he's a shitty dude. Come back and argue that some more you piece of garbage.

Keith 07-12-2016 11:37 AM

Don't tell me I shouldn't make more comic strips out of spite, bro.

Newsy 07-12-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 853959)
Don't tell me I shouldn't make more comic strips out of spite, bro.

You're right. I celebrate your creativity. Make comics.