Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Married people only: Do you wear a wedding ring?
Yes 17 51.52%
No 2 6.06%
I'm not married 14 42.42%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sparrow

Old 07-25-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2435: Search Results

with Evan Kaufman – Wearing a wedding ring; Your Love, Our Musical; Pokémon Go: the first person to catch ‘em all, the danger, and Nintendo’s plummeting stock; Fallout 3 and RPGs reviewed; the British Royal Navy vs. Facebook; Verizon buys Yahoo!; manic NYC male model nude in Times Square; Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the rigged DNC; pulling a gun out in a theater; Katt Williams at it again; Justin Bieber lookalike overdoses; stubborn diner charges himself $131 million for food

Guest:
Evan Kaufman

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 07-26-2016 at 09:47 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I love that single women in the service industry sometimes wear a ring to keep dicks away. But then you don't know who the heck is actually married and who'z just tryna get thru their shift.

It's like setting your clock ahead so you're not late. "Oh. Yeah. See this clock is actually 10 minutes ahead. So, we're still fine." Uh. What?!

Does stuff actually mean stuff anymore...?
Old 07-26-2016, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Whenever I wear a fancy diamond-looking ring (not on the ring finger, to be clear) someone in the city or at work will ask me if I'm engaged. What a weird thing to do. Look at the finger it's on, people. Maybe they're trying to be friendly.

Now that I think about it, my dad never wore a wedding ring, and it's never been an issue for my parents.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

i enjoyed wearing my wedding ring; from a practical standpoint, it gave me something to fidget with. i like that it's a delicate piece of jewelry and that it comes with a story. i like that it's presented as a gift and it keeps your partner within sight and that's a good thing.

mine was beautiful and i exchanged it for my first KATG week. meant it.

Bear and i talk about it here and again and he's not really into jewelry. and i'm not really into being anyone's wife. i wouldn't not wear a piece of jewelry though if presented with one. pretty. he'll have to give me the chest freezer first, though.
Keith and Lanfear like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

you're very sensible and efficient, Apia. i love that about you. Sarge took me to Tiffany and turned me loose while on leave from his first deployment. i cannot speak to its wisdom, clearly it didn't last, but it was very romantic for a war bride.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Whenever I wear a fancy diamond-looking ring (not on the ring finger, to be clear) someone in the city or at work will ask me if I'm engaged. What a weird thing to do. Look at the finger it's on, people. Maybe they're trying to be friendly.

Now that I think about it, my dad never wore a wedding ring, and it's never been an issue for my parents.
You wear an engagement ring on a different finger, but you are not engaged, and people ask you about it?

My god those people are so stupid. Fuck those arseholes.

(I wear my wedding ring on my pinky cause I got fat. I worry sometimes that it won't keep the hotties away. Them I remember I'm and ugly old fucker, so I've got that working for me)

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 07-26-2016 at 07:52 PM.