Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-23-2006, 09:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT HOMOPHOBES I LEARNED FROM KEITH
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

Lightbulb Calling Europe

Hey Keith and Chemda,

Have you looked into Vonage for phone calls from Europe? If you have a U.S. Vonage account (starting at like $15/mo), you can get additional lines with European "virtual" phone numbers for $5 to $10 extra a month.

For example, you can have a main line with a New York number and a secondary line with a Paris number which rings to your home in New York. That way Chemda could call a local number in Paris which would ring Keith in New York.

See here for more info: http://vonage.com/features.php?featu...l_phone_number

Good luck!

P.S. You can cancel service anytime with out penalties, and no, this isn't an ad
Old 03-23-2006, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

about the mobile phone contracts here in europe. i (from Germany)can take my mobile around the world and phone from anywhere.
so it must be the american contracts making problems i guess
Old 03-23-2006, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

worst lawsuits ever

http://www.glennsacks.com/sperm_theft_ruling.htm

Quote:
Courts have ruled that boys who were statutorily raped by older women must pay child support. Courts have ruled that when a woman has taken the semen from a condom a man used for sex with a different woman and has inserted it in herself, the man must still pay child support. Courts have ruled that when a woman has concealed her pregnancy (denying the man the right to be a father) and then sued for child support a decade later, the man must still pay child support. Courts have ruled that when a woman has deceived her husband into believing that her baby is his child, he must still pay child support. Few if any men are relieved of child support obligations due to the circumstances of the pregnancy, no matter how bizarre or unjust.

Recently, however, the Illinois Appellate Court took a step towards fairness by ruling that an Illinois man can sue his former lover for emotional distress over her pregnancy. Dr. Richard O. Phillips alleges that six years ago Dr. Sharon Irons secretly kept his semen after the two had oral sex, and then impregnated herself with it. Phillips claims he didn’t learn of the child’s existence until two years later, when Irons went to court to get child support. Irons now receives $800 a month in tax-free child support from Phillips.
Unfortunately, the court couldn’t bring itself to properly uphold Phillips’ reproductive rights, instead ruling that he must continue to pay child support because “when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift…There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.” Of course, in Phillips’ version of events, there was also no agreement that Irons would use his sperm to make a baby.
fucked. up.

more on same issue:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7024930/
Old 03-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

Thats why you should pick up chicks at the infertility clinic.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

Good News: As stated, if you have a triband phone and do the international roaming thing, you'll be fine..

Bad News: If you plan on doing 30-60 minute phone calls for the show - that could financially rape you.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:06 PM   #17 (permalink)

I agree, Vonage might be the way to go.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

T-Mobile

I have t-mobile (with a GSM phone) and haven't had any problems with making calls in other countries. You might have problems with Verizon or something beacause they run a network that is used just here.

France, Germany and Spain, etc. are different countries, not different states. That's like saying I don't know why I can't use my driver's license in Mexico, the U.S. and Egypt.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

so where can i find the tour dates ?

Last edited by mottenkopf; 03-23-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:37 PM   #20 (permalink)

Damn...

Keith is getting good at the editing at the end of the show... The way Sweet Home Alabama took them right from inside the show to the outro.

Keith, I'm impressed at your tech savvy!