Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-24-2006, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

Please don't sell out to Podshow! ALWAYS keep your own rights to the episodes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 02:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
tga

Flinstones, Wilmas and Fred's - ubelieveable! Applause to Patrice.

I used to LOVE those vitimins! Being in London for the last 13 yrs, I can't say I have ever seen them here. I have to ask, do the still sell those in the US??
Old 03-24-2006, 03:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kudos for playing Jeremy at the end of the episode
Old 03-24-2006, 06:55 AM   #14 (permalink)

I have to agree with the call for this kid to fight back if he's being picked on. For girls, it's true what Elaine tells Jerry and George in an episode of Seinfeld. Girls (generally) don't physically fight, they just mercilessly abuse each other mentally and emotionally. I was a fat geeky girl and got teased pretty badly. But I learned that if you say something smarter and meaner that cuts them pretty deep, they stop trying. There are only so many ways those nitwits could say, "Yer fat!" before they realized that they didn't like what I had to say back to them. You've got to be quick with the comebacks, though. I don't think this would work if you're a guy, because then you'd just get beat up anyway.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:33 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousNight
Okay, time to defend myself...

1) Sorry about the Skype thing... It seemed that you weren't picking up. In fact, actually, I believe I got your voicemail recording. That's why I "hung up"
2) I'm not in classes with any of the people anymore.
3) Brumskis don't exist at my school, so that's one way I could get back at the kid.
4) Chemda or Patrice or whoever said it - I did grow 3 inches since last year, which did help.
5) I thought you guys would find this funny, not absolutely horrifying. It wasn't too bad.
6) In defense of my mom, she did offer to call the school or the kid's parents multiple times.
7) Last year was the worst year of my life.
8) I didn't want my mom to do anything, because I figured it'd end up in something even worse.
9) THE FUCKING TEACHER WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE, I SWEAR TO GOD.
10) Yes, I am a nerd. That's why I'm 14 and know what a podcast is... hehe
11a) Thanks for fuckin' giving out my real name to however many listeners you guys have.
11b) Did you ever get my email about my miniature version of The Great American Novel?

Anyway, I hope that clears some stuff up with you guys out there.

Oh and by the way...

12) As for "Go Steelers," I live in western PA and all this happened last year. Before we won the Super Bowl. =P

See you later. I promise not to Skype you guys again without saying anything... and again, sorry, lol.
Haha - geek!
Old 03-24-2006, 08:27 AM   #16 (permalink)

1 Vote for No Podshow

I would like to use my voting shares to nay the Podshow talk--they will ruin this show.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tga
Flinstones, Wilmas and Fred's - ubelieveable! Applause to Patrice.

I used to LOVE those vitimins! Being in London for the last 13 yrs, I can't say I have ever seen them here. I have to ask, do the still sell those in the US??
Yeah, they're still around here. My parents were too poor to afford those, so we had the generic ones with "guy", "girl", "dog", "fish", etc.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:52 AM   #18 (permalink)

*sigh*

Apparently no one caught that I said that this was last year and not this year and that this year I've been doing completely fine. -_- I don't need to do anything about it anymore, because it's not happening anymore. And I personally think it was blown a little out of proportion. First of all, I thought Keith and Chemda would think it was funny. I guess I was wrong.

Keep in mind what I said about the Skype thing. I don't want to be remembered as the lamer who called and hung up.

Speaking of which, I'm going to try and call in tonight, depending on whether or not my parents are asleep by live show time or not. =P

Peace.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:08 AM   #19 (permalink)

I used to get picked on in elementary school...the thing about growing up, I love it, when you're young you have no self-control so kids collectively tease or harrass you, by highschool people have the decency to talk about you behind your back...by the time you hit 14 you just have better things to do...like play the choking game and myspace
Old 03-24-2006, 10:15 AM   #20 (permalink)

Question...

Why does keith hate torrent files. He calls it stealing and it is not right? Why did he not stop Chemda from stealing from home depot. They could of gone back to pay for it.

Sorry Patrice, but this time the Parenting advice from Keet and Chemda are correct. A boy should fight back, or he will be picked on the rest of his life.
Stand up once and you will know how to stand up for yourself forever.