Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-24-2006, 10:19 AM   #21 (permalink)

Does anyone else think that Keef is a little overly righteous when it comes to downloading tv shows?

Whats the difference if someone tapes something and gives it to a friend?

Is it because people aren't watching the commercials? Ever since VHS, and now more than ever with TIVO, no one watches commercials anymore.

You just sound like a pussy when you talk about this stuff. I guess you are just making a stand now because when you make it "big", you dont want people downloading your shit.

ps-Im a big fan of the show, keep up the good work.
pss- www.mininova.org - best torrent site IMO

Last edited by Cochese; 03-24-2006 at 10:24 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 10:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

Well, be it that it was last year or whatever, I must say in the Lord of the Flies mentality of public school, violence rules.

Nick Postagulous vs. John Bakkegard
It was 10th grade in Dead Astronaut High School, and I was talking to my friend Lawson Newman before third period in his classroom. The bell rang, but who cares, I was still talking and neither of the classes had really formed from the chaos between the classes. John, an asshole from the day I met him in first grade, started talking shit at me. I had to get to class, so I just said some smartass remark back to him and started walking through the pod (modern archetecture in the 70s) to my classroom. He decided to follow and push my back and hassle me. I turned around, just mad and not thinking really, but the coast was completely clear, and punched him on the jaw. There's a certain way to do it and it will rattle your opponent pretty well. He got rattled and said he'd hunt me down after school. He didn't. John was never a problem after that (and wasnt' much of one before really).

The Girls of Madison Academy (christian school) vs. Carol, my sister-in-law
Unfortunately, Carol lacked the quick wit to get back at the mean girls. Carol was thin and, her own fault here, generally unkempt. She lost this game forever and now, at around 40, is still rather adrift and tries to redefine herself depending on whoever she is talking to. She has no beliefs and no aspirations besides getting along with others. She used to have her main goal in life to get married and have kids. She did that. But now she is goalless and, pretty much the best word I can think of is adrift.

Joe Whitehead vs. Nick Postagulous
It was 5th grade and I called the girl he was "going with" a cow. I really laid it on, but made sure that Fran, the girl I was actually insulting, know that I was just trying to piss off Joe. It worked. He fought me after school. Got me in a headlock and just started wailing on me. Fortunately, we shared common friends and his best friend, who I can't remember his name, actually jumped joe and they started having some rediculous three stooges fight. Joe gave up on messing with me. But, with hindsight, I could have taken him out.

Note:
I am a passafist at heart, but, when it gets serious, really really serious, buckets of blood, man, buckets of blood.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
I am a passafist at heart

I know you meant pacifist, but since you're talking about fist-fights, your "slip of the keyboard" was really great. Pass a fist!
Old 03-24-2006, 12:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Does anyone else think that Keef is a little overly righteous when it comes to downloading tv shows?

Whats the difference if someone tapes something and gives it to a friend?

Is it because people aren't watching the commercials? Ever since VHS, and now more than ever with TIVO, no one watches commercials anymore.

You just sound like a pussy when you talk about this stuff. I guess you are just making a stand now because when you make it "big", you dont want people downloading your shit.

ps-Im a big fan of the show, keep up the good work.
pss- www.mininova.org - best torrent site IMO
I think that anything that can be seen or heard can and should be copied. I think that free information is the future. Control of information is fascist.
-Joe
Old 03-24-2006, 01:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

Bocked Locks Chemda? Just wondering what those are?! Go back and listen.. 7:40
Old 03-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Bocked Locks Chemda? Just wondering what those are?! Go back and listen.. 7:40
yeah yeah smarty pants. I knew it as soon as I said it. Sometimes you can't fix the shit right away so you have to let it go.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Turrent / Torrent ?

Okay, I thought I was used to Keith's accent, but I seriously can't tell if he thinks it's pronounced "turrent" or if it's just his accent.

Hey Keith, say "Torrential rain".
Old 03-24-2006, 01:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
I know you meant pacifist, but since you're talking about fist-fights, your "slip of the keyboard" was really great. Pass a fist!
I meant the black rubber one in my ass from when I was vacuuuming the house in the nude and slipped.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I don't think he's serious. It's not like he has morals or anything.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #30 (permalink)
mkl

"Does anyone else think that Keef is a little overly righteous when it comes to downloading tv shows? ...
You just sound like a pussy when you talk about this stuff. I guess you are just making a stand now because when you make it "big", you dont want people downloading your shit."

Agreed with the poster above me who said Keith isn't serious. The whole time Keith is over exaggeratedly saying "that would be wrong" and "who would do that" it is pretty obvious he just spent several hours downloading as many movies as he could. Somehow I don't think that the man who will shit in your shake will turn down free movies on the net for moral reasons.