Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Which is Chemda’s sign?
Sagittarius 56 88.89%
Cancer 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree179Likes

Old 08-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This is shit, but you have a small army of people behind you who will offer whatever support they can.

You'll get through this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not through the entire episode yet, so this may have already been mentioned. But I would think, according to Elvis, now you HAVE to go through with your tattoo.

I personally have no idea how devastating an ordeal like this can be, but from the start of the episode it is more than obvious that you have a support system around you that will not let you go through this alone.

You have shared so much of yourself with us over the years. If there was a way for your audience to share your burden, we would do so in a heartbeat. (Not on the grapefruity side, but one of the good heartbeats.)

I am encouraged that your strength of spirit will give you an edge in whatever comes from here on out.

Much love to you.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #13 (permalink)

I don't know if I've ever paused a show so many times to listen to my own thoughts. I don't want to get too emotional on here especially before any results are in but god damn I don't know if I've ever felt such concern, anxiety and fear over a person I've never met before. I love you Chemda and I'll be waiting on eggshells to hear the next development on this.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #14 (permalink)

My love, good vibes, and deep breaths to Chemda, Hennessy, and the KatG family.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

Chemda's too much of a badass for cancer to fuck with her. Something tells me you guys will be laughing about it on the show once the grapefruit gets removed & it's all over. That being said, I'm sending you all my good vibes via space & time, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Also, mad props to Chemda for doing this show in spite of all this crap going on right now, not to mention staying strong and being funny throughout the episode. You hear that cancer? You can't fuck with this woman.

Also, I feel like there are so many doctors with shitty attitudes, not only in America but in Europe too. Why is that a thing? I remember getting an X-ray when I was a teenager, and I asked him to repeat something and he yells "Are you deaf?!" The rest of the time he kept loudly sighing and speaking under his breath purposefully. It's like he was going out of his way to be an asshole. "I make SO MUCH MONEEEYYY!! SIGH."
Old 08-22-2016, 10:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewillbesnacks View Post
Also, I feel like there are so many doctors with shitty attitudes, not only in America but in Europe too. Why is that a thing? I remember getting an X-ray when I was a teenager, and I asked him to repeat something and he yells "Are you deaf?!" The rest of the time he kept loudly sighing and speaking under his breath purposefully. It's like he was going out of his way to be an asshole. "I make SO MUCH MONEEEYYY!! SIGH."
Have you ever met a med student? Most of the ones I met were shitheads, so I'm surprised when I meet a doctor who isn't one.
The Girl likes this.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #17 (permalink)

I think I speak for everyone when I say I eagerly await pooballz's response.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

Ooooffa. So sorry to hear about your grapefruit, Chemda, but looking forward to learning its name so we may curse it. Thanks for approaching this obstacle with the same openness and honesty that we all love about KATG. I know it feels like a lonely place, but you've been there for so many of your guests and listeners and you better believe that we'll be there for you, however we can be. You're an amazing soul and we're rooting for you.
The Girl likes this.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #19 (permalink)

i think i'm in a minority that i'm not scared or flinching at the chestfruit. i've got a real zen happening and that leads me to believe this is gonna get handled and gotten through. until it's not, this is just a dumb inconvenience; surgery sucks butt.

mostly, in my heart, i want to hand deliver you a casserole and hug the stuffing out of you. and i know, and you should always know, at each and every corner of this earth, someone feels the same way. we've got you.
Old 08-22-2016, 12:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I couldn't breathe for the first 20 minutes or so. I almost turned it off as though if I didn't hear it then it wouldn't exist.

I'm so sorry Chemda.

But you have so much support and so much strength! You and Hennessy will walk through this together and come out on the other side. Much love to the both of you. You're an inspiration.

<3<3<3

OMG i just got the poll. You guys are terrible.
The Girl and Apia like this.