Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Which is Chemda’s sign?
Sagittarius 56 88.89%
Cancer 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree179Likes

Old 08-24-2016, 05:41 PM   #71 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
You got this Chemda! You are way too strong and too much of a light in this world. You will beat this with your inner strength and the strength of the network you've built around yourself. (also doctors and modern medicine, don't try to pot-smoke your way out of this
Yes this 150% this

Being healthy and staying healthy with good food and exercise will make this much easier on your body but I am so ridiculously happy you went to an actual doctor for this. Your tendency to sometime go 'no doctors no medicine' stance scares me a lot.

They will take good care of you and if they area annoying or rude along the way you have your friends and family to fill the 'being nice' quota.
The Girl and theycallmepyro like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #72 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I don't know what to say but it has to be something you have my support.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:52 AM   #73 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon View Post
Good bye Chemda.
I hope you've been hacked cuz I don't remebmer you being such a dick before.
Let's not with this
lizsquiz likes this.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #74 (permalink)

The reported location of the mass suggests mediastinum, and since it is not in the lymph nodes that rules out lymphoma, so the chances are better that it is a benign tumour. The only issue is the anatomy is complicated so the surgery to remove can be complicated but there are some great surgeons out there.

My Mom was diagnosed at 55, with a grapefruit sized mass much lower down, it turned out to be colon cancer. She had chemo, radiation, and a 22 hour surgery to remove the tumour.

She is 80 now.

Boom.

On a personal note, way to go on how you're handling this, tears, love and grace are three words that come to mind.

Since I am an atheist, I will refrain from thoughts and prayers, but you are in my thoughts today, as I am hoping your biopsy is uneventful.

The rest of you, stop with the cancer talk until we know if it is cancer. Fucktards.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:38 PM   #75 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
I hope you've been hacked cuz I don't remebmer you being such a dick before.
Let's not with this
just a random forum find, abotu Marcia Belsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon View Post
What a blow hard. I can see why she's such a femi nazi she's fugly.
so yeah, definitely opinionated
Keith likes this.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda, you got this. I do want to address your concern about having to take time off and it might affect your career:

The summer of 2010 was one of the worst summers in my life. I ended up in the hospital with a cellulitis infection the week before we were supposed to close on our first house and I was in an intensive masters of social work program;summer classes are the most intense. I managed to pass my last class with mid level colors and the house closing went fine. A month later I had to undergo surgery to remove my tonsils and part of my thyroid. A week later I was told I had thyroid cancer by an unfeeling asshole (but it is the best kind of cancer...why are you crying?" I had to have another surgery to remove the rest of my thyroid and later had one treatment of radiation. I didn't have to cancel any classes and I graduated on time. I now work at the VA which in terms of pay is at the top of what social workers can get.

I say all of the above to hopefully ease your mind a little bit. You are one of the hardest working people I know as evidenced by all of the VIP shows, tour and just listening to how you have hustled all of these years. You have helped so many people in so many ways. This is the time for you to take care of you and allow for people to help you.

Throughout my ordeal, I found out who my real friends were. I also had to learn to hang up my superwoman cape up for a little bit and let people help me. I actually ended up out of work for longer due to trying to move things when I wasn't supposed to be moving anything due to the cellulitis killing off the nerve in my leg. I had to miss three months of work overall.

Things moved on. My family and friends pitched in tremendously. Your friends want to help; let them

Listen to what your body tells you. It will shut down on you whether you want it to or not.

When you go through the procedures, have someone take notes on a notepad or via phone. There are studies that show that patients only retain about 25% of what is said to them. Don't be afraid to ask for handouts or repeat something-it is their fucking job and fuck them sideways if they give you attitude. I did this for my friend when her husband broke her jaw-they tried to release her with pills when she was on a liquid only diet due to her jaw being wired shut. I asked if the pills were liquid, nurse gave me attitude and I told her check again...the only thing that was liquid was her cleansing mouthwash. If you could have someone in addition to Hennessey being with you to take notes, that would be ideal, or record the conversation.

Again, let people help you. People don't do what they don't want to do-they want to help-let them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl likes this.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
I don't know if I've ever felt such concern, anxiety and fear over a person I've never met before. I love you Chemda and I'll be waiting on eggshells to hear the next development on this.
This says exactly how I feel, I wouldn't be able to put it any better way. Hoping for the best outcome for your results.
The Girl likes this.