Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you rather
Shit in a bag 30 88.24%
Shit in a diaper 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree6Likes

Old 08-23-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2456: Window to the Soul

with Erin Judge – Being in a bisexual open relationship while married; 15-year-olds dating 19-year-olds; Erin’s lesbian parents; self-pep talks; the last time you cried; Ryan Lochte’s lost sponsorships and ovulating Olympians; playing Monopoly with Daymond John; Keith’s bathtub evacuations; Indian police constable eats 40 knives; KATG polls

Guest:
Erin Judge

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 08-23-2016 at 11:27 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

wide age gaps have always been a thing for me. i was a less than 5 foot tall late bloomer with a baby face; a good chunk of my sexual history is strung up in my being, and then being perceived to be, jailbait. did i know the attention was creepy? yep. and even at 14 that shit turned. me. on. i wielded that power like a goddamn sword for my own amusement. the first epoch of Britney Spears was a magical time.

on the flip side, i've done my fair share of puma-ing, starting pretty early. i used to make one of the younger kids at my sitter's touch me when i was about 7; the Good Touch Bad Touch program we had to sit through at school told me how to get away with it--or how to avoid it rather, but i'm not stupid, it was titillating. took a 15 year olds virginity at 18 right after high school b/c i was mad at my boyfriend. and even today, i've got a couple of barely legal boys under my grown lady belt. it's so cute to call it hunting over wine, like it's not actual predation. i can't imagine what my life would have been like had i been a dude.
alex_vincent and GreeningOA like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 08-24-2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
wide age gaps have always been a thing for me. i was a less than 5 foot tall late bloomer with a baby face; a good chunk of my sexual history is strung up in my being, and then being perceived to be, jailbait. did i know the attention was creepy? yep. and even at 14 that shit turned. me. on. i wielded that power like a goddamn sword for my own amusement. the first epoch of Britney Spears was a magical time.

on the flip side, i've done my fair share of puma-ing, starting pretty early. i used to make one of the younger kids at my sitter's touch me when i was about 7; the Good Touch Bad Touch program we had to sit through at school told me how to get away with it--or how to avoid it rather, but i'm not stupid, it was titillating. took a 15 year olds virginity at 18 right after high school b/c i was mad at my boyfriend. and even today, i've got a couple of barely legal boys under my grown lady belt. it's so cute to call it hunting over wine, like it's not actual predation. i can't imagine what my life would have been like had i been a dude.
Well if you were a dude you would be a creep for a start. (I'm not saying you are a creep I'm saying your actions are those of a creep. And I'm saying that as someone with a son and with daughters)

Erin had a weird perspective on this. When I was a child I was fucked by a couple of grown men.

When I was a 22 year old my husband was 28 - he's even older than those child molesters. So I guess it was OK that I got raped?

Oh yeah those rapists were very immature so I guess its OK?
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K. …”
- Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Old 08-24-2016, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
I'm not saying you are a creep I'm saying your actions are those of a creep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
When I was a teenager, an older woman initiated me, and I never looked back. You're doing god's work, Sparrow.
it's ok. i /am/ a creep. people don't seem to mind so long as you're pretty and pleasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
Do your young men tend to fall in love?
i don't think so. i'm pretty clear about the nuts and bolts of things and the value of discretion.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

right. the narrative of my body is that it's been an object of taboo desire; from the throngs of molesters i was told were around every corner to this, attraction to me is something that brings shame onto another person. i'm getting older now and it's made figuring out what my womanly sexuality is/looks like a little difficult.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
right. the narrative of my body is that it's been an object of taboo desire; from the throngs of molesters i was told were around every corner to this, attraction to me is something that brings shame onto another person. i'm getting older now and it's made figuring out what my womanly sexuality is/looks like a little difficult.
You mean like dudes are attracted to you BECAUSE they feel like they shouldn't be?
Old 08-24-2016, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Do people, (who appear young) do they actually age slower? Or do they have that asian gene where they just look young till they hit 80?

Leonardo DiCaprio has looked amazing for years. Is it genetic? OR is it all the pussy thrown at him? These are the questions science has yet to answer.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure Keith Richards gets a lot of pussy thrown at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
You mean like dudes are attracted to you BECAUSE they feel like they shouldn't be?
yes. 18 year old Sparrow looked about 12. i swung a job at an adult store b/c of it, all pigtails and smiles. when i did cam shows at 26 i was marketed as barely legal and did just fine. i made decent enough money playing the walking felony.

and now with the younger dudes, i'm just as much a fetish as i ever was. it's what i know, but it's probably not healthy.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

ya know, Sarge was my first Dom and one of the reasons my marriage failed was because outside the kink i brought into the room, i wasn't anybody he wanted. marrying me was a domination (that i certainly played my role in; we were playing young and dumb with some live ammo). my identity then, and still is, largely wrapped around Lolita.

Last edited by Sparrow; 08-24-2016 at 08:08 PM.