Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: THOSE WHO ENJOY PENIS SEXUALLY ONLY: What’s better?
Circumcised 15 20.55%
Uncircumcised 13 17.81%
Don't care 20 27.40%
I do not enjoy penis sexually 25 34.25%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 09-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2480: Foreskin, Against Skin

with Ashley Brooke Roberts and Nick Maritato – Loyiso Gola was told to distrust KATG; living with your significant other; Rob & Chyna; the pros and cons of circumcision; the first Clinton/Trump debate

Guests:
Ashley Brooke Roberts

Nick Maritato

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 09-28-2016 at 01:07 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

Your kid's penis is already going to look like yours. YOUR penis doesn't look like YOURS because it was cut up.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Why do fathers and sons need matching dicks? Me and my mom don't have matching tits and vaginas.

As for cleanliness. If we can clean all our folds and creases then a guy can take 3 seconds to pull back his foreskin.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Circumcision is stupid and pointless. And this is coming from someone who's circumcised. Basically the entirety of Europe's men are uncircumcised, and they're doin' fine. If you have a hygiene problem with your uncircumcised dick, then you just don't wash your junk regularly like a normal person. In terms of aesthetics, it's just a cultural thing. You just think circumcised looks better because that's what you're used to. It would literally take one generation of dads not to go "It should look like mine, so cut it off!" for that to change. This video explains all that and more pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
The Girl, amnesiac, leanna and 2 others like this.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

I'm cut.

I lost the argument with my ex when my oldest son Iain (12 years) was born and cut, BUT my youngest son Calvin, with my wife Crissy (18 months) is NOT cut. I'll follow up in about 7-10 years to let you all know how bad I fucked up, and which son is more disappointed and sexually destroyed.

I just know that you can't undo that shit (well, some say you can, but it involves time and discomfort and clamps and other weird shit), and if Calvin wants to lop it off later as an young man, I'll pay the bill and buy the frozen peas. My only two points against circumsicion (really, the only ones I feel are necessary) are that 1) it's largely an aesthetic modification, in that the purported benefits to health are neither critical nor proven, and 2) IT AIN'T MY DICK. There's a couple secondary and tertiary sub-points (not least of which is that it's a pretty awful fucking way to start a life off), but they tend to run more emotional and personal.

Hell, I was even against having Alice's ears pierced as an infant, and we waited until she was able to both ask to have them pierced, and acknowledge that it would hurt. She's four now, and had her ears pierced over a year ago in a doctor's office (my only condition was that it wouldn't be some crusty-ass click gun at the mall). The first one went in, and yeah it hurt. But she sat still for the second one, and yeah that one hurt too. I understand that if it were done when she was a dopey little peanut, she'd not only not remember it, but the healing would be easier because she couldn't fuck around with her ears and risk infection. We had to remind Alice not to play around with her ears.

But you know, we're trying to establish an early concept of bodily sovereignty in our kids. We've already committed a huge indignity just bringing them into the world without their consent, let's not kill the joke by chopping shit off and punching holes in them.

The idea that "his should look like mine" strikes me as odd. Creepy even. The assumption also that he'll be embarrassed or rejected later in life has to be mostly conjecture, especially with less circumcision being done overall.

Basically, it boils down to I DON'T KNOW, let him drag it around for a while and decide on his own.

Huh, "drag."

"Despair's an octopus with its head in New Hampshire, and tentacles everywhere." - Mishka Shubaly
Old 09-28-2016, 07:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I get Chemda and Ashley's point that cleanliness is antiquated and shouldn't be a factor. Especially when it comes to chopping off a part of someone's body. However, it kind of is a factor.

I don't know for sure what I would do if I had a son, but I've been with both circumcized and uncircumsized men, and I prefer circumcized. There were too many of the uncircumsized ones who didn't know how to clean theirs properly. It's a huge turn off. Obviously if I really care about the person it's not going to matter too much, but I will say something if cleanliness is an issue. I related a little too much to that "hot summers day" scenario Keith was referring to, haha. Maybe what's actually needed is some education on how to maintain one's own body when people are in their teens. And that cleaning up a little before sex isn't a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicBoy View Post
We've already committed a huge indignity just bringing them into the world without their consent, let's not kill the joke by chopping shit off and punching holes in them.
Huh? Why don't we all just kill ourselves then?
Keith and panicBoy like this.

Last edited by thirteen; 09-28-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

my first uncut penis was a revelation. i dig it.

circumcision is unnecessary. like, the last thing i want on my plate with a new baby is a giant wound surrounded by a poopy diaper.

removing a body part b/c somewhere down the line a rude bitch might say something snarky about your kids genitals is insane. a little confidence might be less…removing a body part. we ladies have lots of hug circles about how our labia look and men's response to it, how we're all beautiful and if you don't think so you're a douchenozzle. dudes, stand up for your johnny hood!!! tell those dumb cunts your rain hat is beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Its kinda funny hearing circumcised straight men talking about the hassles of having an uncircumcised penis. Their descriptions sounded alot like a white person describing what its like to walk around as a black person. As someone who's uncut and takes showers I've never had a problem with cleanliness. Its probably still easier to clean than a vagina. Just make sure you pull back your skin when you take a shower, much like how you have to lift your arms to clean your armpit except its takes less effort. I've never had a problem with women not liking it, but then again I do live in Canada and date non religious women.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What woman do you think would tell you they don't like it?
panicBoy and thirteen like this.
Old 09-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
Just make sure you pull back your skin when you take a shower, much like how you have to lift your arms to clean your armpit except its takes less effort. I've never had a problem with women not liking it, but then again I do live in Canada and date non religious women.
Sidenote: This reminds me of one guy I dated who had a shower head that was directly above his head. It wasn't at an angle like normal ones. I took one shower in there, felt gross and never did it again. I even asked him why the shower head was that way. There was no way he was getting his uncut penis clean when he couldn't even get the water to reach his arm pits. #notjudgingallofyou