Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: THOSE WHO ENJOY PENIS SEXUALLY ONLY: What’s better?
Circumcised 15 20.55%
Uncircumcised 13 17.81%
Don't care 20 27.40%
I do not enjoy penis sexually 25 34.25%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 09-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Sidenote: This reminds me of one guy I dated who had a shower head that was directly above his head. It wasn't at an angle like normal ones. I took one shower in there, felt gross and never did it again. I even asked him why the shower head was that way. There was no way he was getting his uncut penis clean when he couldn't even get the water to reach his arm pits. #notjudgingallofyou
I'm confused... what's wrong with a shower head that's directly above your head? Aren't a lot of walk-in showers set up that way? Just lean your head or your body back a little, it ain't that hard.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I thought so too, until I used one. It was directly above my head and no matter how much I tried to wiggle around, I could not get as clean as when I'm taking a shower under an angled one. It was terrible.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

Those are called Rainhead showerheads and they're becoming increasingly popular, I think because they look more attractive. I prefer angled as well.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Colin Powell did not have a private email server

Not a Trump fan but I also feel that getting your information from one side results in not getting all the information.

Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email | PolitiFact
Old 09-28-2016, 02:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

I enjoy Colin Farrell's comments re circumcision:

PLAYBOY: Do you find American woman fascinated by an uncircumcised penis?

FARRELL: They are kind of fucking fascinated with a foreskin, aren't they? In Ireland, at birth we don't get the tip of our fucking knobs chopped off. I fucking completely disagree with that. People say, "It's much cleaner to have no foreskin." What, have you never heard of a fucking shower? Of Q-Tips? Whatever you want to do it, just clean the fucking thing. I was at the party with 20 people, one of them an agent from CAA, when somehow the subject of foreskins came up. She said, "I just don't understand a foreskin. I've never seen one." So I whipped out my dick and said, "Here, that's all it is. A bit of skin." I did a little Puppetry of the Penis thing and showed her what it was about. You would have thought she was at a circus the way she was looking at me.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
Those are called Rainhead showerheads and they're becoming increasingly popular, I think because they look more attractive. I prefer angled as well.
It's even harder to clean up as a woman with these showers. It's nearly impossible to reach the privates. Not to mention it makes you feel like you're getting waterboarded.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
My wife and I having a debate about this if we have a daughter. I say we should have her extra labia skin cut for appearance and for cleanliness. She says girls practice good hygiene and why should how her genital appearance be dictated by men's preference.

People who enjoy vaginas, do you think we should cut her extra labia skin?
I don't know. Are her lips ugly?
Old 09-28-2016, 03:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Re: Dicks

I hear alot of assholes TALK about how circumsized dicks are better/cleaner/better looking but I'd say about 4/5 guys I've fucked get *super* excited when they see my foreskin.

Only 2 guys have said something negative: A douchey queen from Nassau county who blew me in my college parking lot and a dude in his 60s visiting from italy who said in broken English "you should get uuhh surgery to *snip snip motion* that"
therewillbesnacks likes this.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Old 09-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #20 (permalink)

I had my first son circumcised because my ex insisted on it. I didn't have much of an opinion either way and I figured because he was the one equipped with the penis he was the one equipped to make the decision. His circumcision was done incorrectly. We spent the first week of his life in and out of the urologist's office with me in tears feeling like I had already fucked up being a parent.
My second son (four years later) is uncircumcised. I am now a CNA and nursing student. I have spoken with multiple RNs and doctors on top of doing my own research on circumcision. The risk of the circumsicion procedure going badly is much higher than the risk that there will be any issues with an uncircumcised penis later in life. The only real concern is for UTIs, which are easily avoidable.
Where I live in Washington state, only about half of all babies born here are circumcised.