Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: THOSE WHO ENJOY PENIS SEXUALLY ONLY: What’s better?
Circumcised 15 20.55%
Uncircumcised 13 17.81%
Don't care 20 27.40%
I do not enjoy penis sexually 25 34.25%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 09-28-2016, 06:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Tip

Well, one thing you could do that I don't think many people know about, is literally just leave your foreskin pulled back all the time, and then you can't easily tell whether it's circumcized or not. Not many guys do that in the US, they just leave it down. But google "Japanese foreskin retraction" because there everybody does this as a teenager or younger. By the time they are an adult, it's just retracted 100% of the time.

So now when a woman sees me erect during sex, its not super easy to tell if it is circumcized or not - all they would see is little ruffles of skin behind the head, otherwise it looks identical

Alright probably TMI, but just wanted to throw it out there - if you agree it looks less attractive if you just leave it down all the time, looks like an elephant trunk, anteater etc, then all you have to do is this and then it will look exactly like circumcized yet not actually have to get circumcized. It'll be sensitive for like a month, but then will feel like nothing. I did it when I was 23 and am 31 now

Last edited by BadAsh; 09-28-2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Edit - not Exactly like circumzied but pretty close for women, or at least a committed girlfriend to not give much of a shit
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAsh View Post
It'll be sensitive for like a month, but then will feel like nothing.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

LMAO, meaning it won't hurt ^^ Yeah like nothing does sound soul-crushing. It'll just feel good during sex/not feel anything when not aroused as it's supposed to

Yeah just an idea for people very on the fence, you could do that to not have to put the baby through the pain/take their choice away etc, but also still look aesthetically good during sex, which is when women see it. Could be an option
Old 09-28-2016, 07:22 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAsh View Post
still look aesthetically good during sex, which is when women see it.
real talk: did you train your penis to please the female gaze? it seems excessive for something…somewhat trivial compared to altering your genitals? you don't gotta cut your ear off, van Gogh, kwim?
Old 09-28-2016, 07:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I haven't listened to the ep yet (I'm very behind. If Keith has Cancer don't spoil it for me) but if you still think dudes with cut dicks are cleaner just for the fact that they have cut dicks you're an out of touch wrong dumb dumb. You can get smegma (dick cheese) on a cut dick the same way you get it on an uncut dick by being dirty.

A sqeemish female friend once, matter of factly, told me that uncut dicks are statistically dirty because the skin gets in the way. If you can't pull back your dick skin to clean it you must be a Nevernud and also take showers in cut off jeans, or always get your gloves wet in the winter when you wash your hands, cuz you're a fucking idiot
Old 09-28-2016, 08:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
real talk: did you train your penis to please the female gaze? it seems excessive for something…somewhat trivial compared to altering your genitals? you don't gotta cut your ear off, van Gogh, kwim?
Isn't that why anybody is in favor of circumcision? To make it look better for lady folks. Well, I get the feeling that we guys are actually the only ones who give a shit what it looks like, my fiance probably wouldn't have cared if I whipped out a two pronged leopard dick because we were going steady for a while by the time we had sex, so it was all par for the course.

But yeah back in the day it seemed like a fairly easy thing to do to get the same effect of a circumcision, without having to actually do that.

I still don't know if I'd circumcize my son, if it was my choice i'm sure no, but she seems for it for anti-STD reasons, which makes sense to me but only if we lived in Africa or etc. But I like that there is an option where you can have your cake and eat it too
Old 09-28-2016, 09:40 PM   #27 (permalink)

so…so, how did you fasten your foreskin back?
Old 09-28-2016, 10:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The one thing he leaves out...
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm cut and we didn't cut our son. No need.

I don't get how people get so worried about a conversation they might have to have with their kid.

Kid: "Why is mine different?"

Dad: "Because my parents thought it was the right thing to do. I did my research and we decided it was better not to do it to you."

It's not fucking rocket science. If the kid gets annoyed that you didn't mutilate them... there are other issues.
If some girl won't touch him because he's not cut, she is shallower than Shallow Hal.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:19 PM   #30 (permalink)

Yeah, sorry for being a wordy fuck. You don't fasten it back with anything. Just pull it back and leave it that way all day in the underpants. It'll keep trying to go back down, but just keep pulling it back. Eventually it just stays. Weird but that's how it worked