Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Billy Bush's 2005 bus talk affect his Today show gig?
Yes 36 85.71%
No 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree16Likes

Old 10-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2488: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Pemberton

with Johnny Pemberton – Libby Phillips co-hosts: Son of Zorn; Johnny’s trippy podcasts; Johnny’s lineage of surgeons; Minneapolis; Johnny’s 35 years old and has inflammatory bowel disease; Johnny’s drinking; Chemda has left the hospital but still needs radiation; Donald Trump and Billy Bush’s embarrassingly laughable 2005 women-ogling video; working on a TV/movie set; drivers and runners: NYC vs. LA; Hurricane Matthew; Chemda’s medical fundraiser

Guests:
Johnny Pemberton

Libby

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 10-10-2016 at 09:16 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The Anus is Not the Rectum

Johnny Pemberton wasn't just great; he was informative as well. His "The anus is the door. The rectum is the loading dock" really opened my mind, (and sphincter) to what's doin' down there.

Hope to hear Johnny again on KATG or a spin-off soon.
Keith, Apia and FingerLakes like this.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

When I listened to the tape of Trump with this kid I was struck by how hard Trump was working to get the approval of some pissant radio host. I wonder if Trump apologized this time because it bothered him to listen to himself being so insecure.

The rectum is where dicks live.

Also, Hillary is complicit in the murder of hundreds of thousands of people in the wars she supported, not to mention countries being destroyed. Meanwhile, people are outraged by some words Trump said.

Last edited by OnmyojiOmn; 10-10-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I KNOW we tried to include Location in the field on the left. I know it. I'm quite sure...

We fucked up I guess.

Where are you from please?

Last edited by Keith; 10-12-2016 at 05:01 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Me? California, brah.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
Also, Hillary is complicit in the murder of hundreds of thousands of people in the wars she supported, not to mention countries being destroyed. Meanwhile, people are outraged by some words Trump said.
I keep seeing people say baffling things like this. Is it not possible for you to be mad at more then one thing at once? Must be nice, I've been mad about 5 things just today. One doesn't negate the other anyway.

You don't think Trumps words show he'll be quite happy to start wars and destroy countries? Like when he says we should kill the families of terrorists and still use torture, which are war crimes?
The Girl and Mattman like this.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
I keep seeing people say baffling things like this. Is it not possible for you to be mad at more then one thing at once? Must be nice, I've been mad about 5 things just today. One doesn't negate the other anyway.

You don't think Trumps words show he'll be quite happy to start wars and destroy countries? Like when he says we should kill the families of terrorists and still use torture, which are war crimes?
The implication is that more people should be mad at both of them. The media is using Trump's words to deflect from Hillary's actions and it's working.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's not news that Hilary supported the Iraq war. We all know about it, and have factored it into our decision making. It is news that Trump brags about sexual assault. I've never heard an adult, much less a Presidential candidate, talk like that.

Your cries about the media are bullshit.
WittyReference and GreeningOA like this.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

image.jpg
flerchin, WittyReference and Apia like this.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
It's not news that Hilary supported the Iraq war.
As I was living in Middle East when it all went down I remember it well. The lies that the Republican war-machine made up about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction (which did not exist) were presented with such scaremongering that any minute he was going to nuke someone, even democrats could not ignore the "problem". Only guys like Bernie were against it.

In reality, Hillary is closer to the war economy than most Democrats, but that's not the point. Saddam was given an ultimatum by Bush (or rather Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz) to turn over the weapons that he did not have following which the Government approved the invasion.

Hillary is evil and Hawkish, but she and others were will fully decieved into voting by the Republicans.

This is quite interesting ... you can still hear the echos of what started America's "War on Terror".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century
WittyReference likes this.