Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Your Zodiac sign has changed. Do you care?
Yes 3 7.89%
No 35 92.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree7Likes

Old 10-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

It was so good to hear Chemda on the show *yesterday.

Chemda, I am not a doctor, but I think it's perfectly normal to go through waves in terms of feeling better, then worse. Your chest was cracked open, tinkered with, and sewn back together. You're body is now doing the super taxing job of healing from that trauma, and you need to give yourself the love and affection that you deserve, and give yourself permission to be tired by that physically hard work. You're totally a rock star for handling this with the grace and humor that you have. I'd personally be already dead of a heart attack from anxiety.

#thoughtsandprayers
Keith and The Girl like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"I'm not sure where the stats Keith brought up came from, but usually they are from sites with clear anti-pitbull agendas..."

First of all, it's easy to find out where I got the stats from, right? Secondly, I enjoyed, "clear anti-pitbull agendas."

Like we didn't have enough shady shit going on, people are trying to trick us regarding lovable pitbulls!
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
First of all, it's easy to find out where I got the stats from, right?
I guess it is. Where are they from?

The point is that we all want to prevent dangerous dogs from biting/killing people. Some of us believe that banning pitbulls will not solve anything because it's impossible to enforce.

The CDC recommends against banning breeds, and the white house agreed. The american bar association does too, because it unjustly punishes people who haven't done anything wrong. I could list dozens of animal welfare or veterinary organisations that are against banning breeds.

17 states prohibit breed specific legislation because it doesn't work and causes more harm than good, and many places have removed bans and moved on to more effective mesures. It is a waste of time and money.

Even if you could get rid of them all, they aren't inherently any more dangerous than rottweilers, german shepherds, dobermans or a dozen other breeds. People will still get bit.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Just wanted to say how much I love Chanel! She was an amazing stand in for Chemda!
The Girl likes this.