Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: AMERICANS ONLY: Who are you voting for?
Hillary Clinton 21 65.63%
Donald Trump 0 0%
Gary Johnson 3 9.38%
Jill Stein 3 9.38%
Other 1 3.13%
I'm not voting. 1 3.13%
I'm not American. (I don't live in the greatest country on earth.) 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 11-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

2508: Vote and Die

with Molly Austin – Chanel Ali co-hosts: Sobriety, kind of; Keith’s voting for Hillary Clinton; Molly & Cher; Halloween murders; Hilary Duff’s offensive costume; Daylight Savings Time; the goofiness of baseball and Chief Wahoo; Movember; Solange; Doctor Strange reviewed

Guests:
Chanel Ali

Molly Austin

KATG 2080: Bad Press

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Apia likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

If you support Chelsea Manning you cannot support Clinton.

Obviously, Trump ain't even an option.

I don't get how writing in Bernie isn't a thing. Keith brought it up in front of NPR Ophira and she gasped. "That ship has sailed" she said. Has it really?! Then I looked it up. Certain states allow write ins. It's a giant headache.

So fuck it. Jill Stein. Cuz Green Party. And why not. Clinton is more of the same and DNC bullied Bernie out #worstelectionever
Old 11-07-2016, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This sounds dumb, but can Keith vote for Clinton when he's registered as a Republican? I know in NY, Independents can't vote because you HAVE to be registered in a party.

I'm not sure but I think they give you a ballot for the party you're registered with. So like, Keith would be handed a ballot for Republicans, full of douches like Trump, Cruz, and whatnot.

Curious to hear how Keith's voting experience goes. Every state is different. Some let you change parties/ register the same day. Don't think NY allows either this late in the game.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This sounds dumb, but can Keith vote for Clinton when he's registered as a Republican? I know in NY, Independents can't vote because you HAVE to be registered in a party.
I like the "I know..." part the most.

If certain states had to stick to their party, wouldn't we already know the results of those states?

I think you're confusing the general election with the primaries.
Apia likes this.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post

I'm not sure but I think they give you a ballot for the party you're registered with. So like, Keith would be handed a ballot for Republicans, full of douches like Trump, Cruz, and whatnot.

Curious to hear how Keith's voting experience goes. Every state is different. Some let you change parties/ register the same day. Don't think NY allows either this late in the game.
So now we know you have no clue how your own countries election works and have no problem at all to proudly declare that. Wouldn't you maybe have stumbled over that info when you 'looked up' how writing in names works?
I would also assume that means that you never voted for president or you would maybe remember how many choices they give you.

Go vote for Jill Stein on twitter please.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Maybe he has a robot in charge of his posts and the algorithm noticed we were talking about the election so the robot automatically typed in his goofy shit about...

Oh Piffle...
Old 11-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

On a more positive note this show was delightful!

I'm so happy to have Chanel back as a host, she is doing a great job and the combination with Molly was amazing.
thirteen likes this.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I dislike when I hear this "It doesn't matter who you vote for, just vote!"

I'd much prefer low information voters stay home and vote for American Idol. I'm reminded of Keith's joke "Kill all jews? You can have the ballot with Bugs Bunny"
Old 11-08-2016, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

I don't get the Hilary Duff thing.

At Halloween you are meant to dress as things that are scary - ghosts, goblins ... literal cannibals are fine.

Hilary gets dressed up as an historical mass murderer and her boyfriend as a victim and everyone is offended.

Clint Eastwood was right about this generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2016, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Is it offensive for someone to be dressed as Cosby and their partner as a victim?

Probably is, IF YOU'RE A PUSSY!